Knicks GM Primary Election

Who do you feel would make a good Knicks GM?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • John McCain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eddy Curry

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Good old Isiah Thomas

• Hillary Clinton

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Who would make the best Knicks GM? Here are your candidates:

1. Senator Barack Obama
Barack%20Obama%20Official%20small.jpg

Obama does not know much about the NBA. However, he is running against the Hillary Clinton, for the Primary election.That should be enough to get consideration for the job as Knicks GM.

2. John McCain
M000303.jpg
qf07_pot1_4c.jpg

Running for President, under the Republican Party, John McCain would make a formidable Knicks GM. He has his own brand of McCain french fries, which makes him even more formidable.

3. Eddy Curry
eddy.curry.jpg
1747bkwhopper.jpg

Curry is a waste of a contract, on the basketball court. But maybe he's worth every penny as a GM? Who knows, Curry might be a savior in disguise, as GM of the Knicks.

4. Isiah Thomas
thomas-isiah-inside-091007.jpg

He's our current GM. We all know he's done a great job with this team. Do we let him win the Knicks a championship, followed by a legacy?

5. Senator Hillary Clinton
070112_hillary_vmed_7a.widec.jpg

Apparently, not only can Hillary provide Universal Healthcare, but she can also make a great Knicks GM.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
wow no wonder Bill had an affair.... anyway, yeah, I picked Obama for GM of the Knicks, I think we would be better then Isiah Thomas. lol.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
wow no wonder Bill had an affair.... anyway, yeah, I picked Obama for GM of the Knicks, I think we would be better then Isiah Thomas. lol.
I picked Eddy Curry. I think someone that can eat whoppers, not play any defense, and still get a spot as a starting center would make a great GM. lol

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
lol, yeah Curry seems like the guy that just loves to sit in the office, and get some big macs for lunch and breakfest. and then after the office hours at MSG he just eats more.. Its a stressful job what can you do? I wonder what ECs starting lineup would be?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The only thing i dont like about obama is he listens to kan-gay west and gay-z but other then that i think he'd make a good president of the US and of the Knicks.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The only thing i dont like about obama is he listens to kan-gay west and gay-z but other then that i think he'd make a good president of the US and of the Knicks.
What's so bad about Kanye and Jay-Z? lol I admit, Jay Z's last two albums(Kingdom Come and American Gangster) are below average, and Kanye West samples too many songs(ex: "through the wire"-Chaka Khan and "good life"-Michael Jackson) but they have talent.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What's so bad about Kanye and Jay-Z? lol I admit, Jay Z's last two albums(Kingdom Come and American Gangster) are below average, and Kanye West samples too many songs(ex: "through the wire"-Chaka Khan and "good life"-Michael Jackson) but they have talent.

I actually like American Ganster, but Kingdom Come was the worst album i ever bought. Jay-Z be gettin way too much credit, i got almost all his albums. I think hes a very good rapper but i dont think hes great. He destroyed def jam, he got all these rappers callin him out now. I know this aint a good reason but he wore jeans with sandels, not feelin that. Gotta throw away them sandels and get some black timbs. He never spoke on certain issues which is part of what holds him back.

exp.
2pac-keep ya head up, dear momma, brendas gotta baby
people have told dmx that his music has saved their life
jay-z never made music that had an impact in that way

Kanye is a great producer, an below average rapper. Graduation should be considered a pop album.

But its all good, im a hater. Back to basketball, anyone but Isiah would make a good president for the knicks including my little sister.