The Official "Knicks Summer of 2010" Prediction Thread.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Worst case scenario is we slowly see the big names starting to lock themselves down with whatever team their on now..maybe wade first, then bosh, then king james.. and just like that, before it even starts the big names are out.. we end up signing Joe johnson to with too much and sign boozer... a disappointing highly anticipated summer that never really was indeed..

i had hope for t-mac, but he's a scrub now. no two ways about it.. i was hoping there was some gas left in the tank, but it just seems like he's not looking for a shot, and when he does, rarely makes....he isn't the 'championship part' player needed imo..

I think if LeBron doesn't make it to the finals, or gets blown out, there is a good chance he'll come to New York.... in which case i don't really care who else we sign/keep... i'm not all that thrilled about Tony Douglas right now, he seems okay, i'm not sure where people are getting that he has championship quality talent.. hes small and im seeing other guards taking advantage of that when hes on D.... but like i said, bring James, i don't really care..

if we dont get James, which is very likely, i'm not sure what i want..or what id be happy with... signing Bosh and Joe Johnson would be okay - i guess i'm not sure what more i'd want / what'd be available.. i'd like to come away from this summer with a point guard, though people are putting a lot behind TD... if we could keep Lee, and sign Bosh + Johnson that could be interesting, though idk if the numbers would work

I am confident though that Walsh will sign the best that are available, and not pay some mid-lvl semistar way too much.

Last edited:

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Okay I think this is my 2010 Worst Case Scenario
PG: Douglass
SG: Chandler
SF: Gallinari
PF: Lee
C: Bosh

Camby
Rodriguez
Walker
Giddens
Duhon

Red

TYPE-A
1. Cavs resign LBJ
2. Cavs sign Bosh
3. Bulls sign Amare (this could flip with #2)
4. Raptors sign Lee
5. Hawks resign Johnson
6. Jazz resign Boozer
7. Griz resign Gay

8. Knicks sign Camby, buy a 1st rounder, draft two 2nd rounders, sign Ray Allen, resign Walker, and acquire a few mediocre players whom coach D'Antoni insists on playing out of position.

We play Camby at C for little to no minutes- and as usual we can expect a SF (Gallo or Chandler) masquerade as a PF.

I realize this won't work and throw up.

1. Cavs resign LBJ
2. Cavs sign Bosh
4. Raptors sign Lee
5. Hawks resign Johnson
6. Jazz resign Boozer
7. Griz resign Gay

8. Knicks sign Camby, buy a 1st rounder, draft two 2nd rounders, sign Ray Allen, resign Walker, and acquire a few mediocre players whom coach D'Antoni insists on playing out of position.

We play Camby at C for little to no minutes- and as usual we can expect a SF (Gallo or Chandler) masquerade as a PF.

If there is a god........ please don't let this happen!!!!:barf:

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
If there is a god........ please don't let this happen!!!!:barf:
cavs dnt have cap space to sign amare or bosh if they keep lebron... so that makes that situation impossible... breathe easier, but im kinda nervous about the situation. being all in means we can be elated or extremely dissapointed :crossfingers:

Dude Cavs cant sign another max contract, the dopes traded for Jameson who makes almost max money. Even with shaqs contract expiring, they kind of threw in the towel to win now by nullifying Zs exp contract with the long term ocntract of Jameson.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
1. Cavs resign LBJ
2. Cavs sign Bosh
4. Raptors sign Lee
5. Hawks resign Johnson
6. Jazz resign Boozer
7. Griz resign Gay

i hope to god you were kidding with this prediction lmao!