Brett the Jet

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
he should speak his mind. thats what sports have been missing, too many politically correct people, just cause they scare the media will bag on them
So there should be More T.O's in the world? Players who complain they dont get the ball enough, Call out their coaches and players in the media, Spit on opposing players (Deangelo Hall in 06) Rip management, coaches etc? There should be more of that?!?!? I dont think so Try again...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
more players with balls. yea. to many pussies in sports now
So basically being a punk is having balls? Nope, Dont think so... Calling out your coaches, literally spitting on the opposition, Demanding your way out of two teams, Ripping on all three of your quarterbacks, and crying and complaining when you dont get the ball... Thats having balls? lets put it this way, If thats what you call "Having balls" I'd rather be a Respected "Pussy" with a championship ring, Then a loudmouth team destroyer with no Championship ring and your so called "Balls"

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
well i agree sometimes T.O goes over the top talking about his coaches and whatnot but i think that there is more to the stories then we know the media just lets out the T.O part because they love talking about him. T.O is a great player and will eventually get his ring.All of T.O's teammates say he's a great teammate they media just makes him out to be the bad guy when that isnt the case, even when their isn't a bad guy. We'll be back next year and we taking the chip no doubt.

back to our initial convo. the Giants and Cowboys will be back and better and on a mission watching Ginats vs Cowboys has always been fun but next year somethings telling me will be better,