Has anyone seen the Tazman

Kiyaman

Legend
taztx9.gif

If he's not Taz I don't know what he is....

taz2ja3.gif

Dont you guys wonder why the "TAZMAN" has not showed up this 2007-8 season?

Dont you guys miss the outstanding Energy of Hustle we used to get from "Nate, Balkman, Lee, and Frye" on both ends of the court that showed "Team Defense"? that hasn't been present in the 2007-8 season.

Are we not sick and tired of this season single-defenders Q.Rich, Jefferies, and Jones whom dont co-exist with their teammates on either end of the court?

I know every Knick-Fan has to be sick to their stomach watching the slow Lazy Zach Randolph clog the middle for his 10 rebounds a game which completely stopped the Tazman or Lee from rebounding and starting a fastbreak.
I'm missing the Running Channing Frye whom presence had Lee, Balkman, Crawford, and Nate running Knick opositions tired for a Knick edge with their energy hustle.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
taztx9.gif

If he's not Taz I don't know what he is....

taz2ja3.gif

Dont you guys wonder why the "TAZMAN" has not showed up this 2007-8 season?

Dont you guys miss the outstanding Energy of Hustle we used to get from "Nate, Balkman, Lee, and Frye" on both ends of the court that showed "Team Defense"? that hasn't been present in the 2007-8 season.

Are we not sick and tired of this season single-defenders Q.Rich, Jefferies, and Jones whom dont co-exist with their teammates on either end of the court?

I know every Knick-Fan has to be sick to their stomach watching the slow Lazy Zach Randolph clog the middle for his 10 rebounds a game which completely stopped the Tazman or Lee from rebounding and starting a fastbreak.
I'm missing the Running Channing Frye whom presence had Lee, Balkman, Crawford, and Nate running Knick opositions tired for a Knick edge with their energy hustle.
look iam try to strat a argument but i perfer zach then frye because is we got some d players he is a good offensive layer and u can not lie about that and he gets a lot of rebound he just need somebody to show him how to hustle that why we need som d players

Kiyaman

Legend
look iam try to strat a argument but i perfer zach then frye because is we got some d players he is a good offensive layer and u can not lie about that and he gets a lot of rebound he just need somebody to show him how to hustle that why we need som d players

You have to be kidding, the Knicks are down in everything from lastseason using Zach Randolph in this season lineup.
Mardy Collins looked great doing his best last season to hang with the ENERGY-Hustle-Players. Now Mardy look like a scrub playing this steady Halfcourt offense of giving the ball to Zach Randolph.
And the rebounding went down so that Zach could keep up with his Stats.

Our rebounding differential this season, +0.6 (16th in NBA)
Our rebounding differential last season, +4.5 (2nd in NBA)

And people wondered why Portland gave up such a great PF in Zach Randolph when they just Draft the Top Future Center Greg Oden...

Kiyaman

Legend
We need our Energy Hustling Players on the court in the first Half and definately in the second half to start having the surge of a WINNING Team with these players.

The Hustling Players was formed by Coach Mark Aquire hustle-bustle zone to keep oponents pressured for 6 straight minutes with athletic players that could switch positions at a drop of a dime like Nate, Lee, the Tazman Balkman, and Chandler could take the place of Frye, with Crawford as the main Scorer or Curry as the main scorer.
PG-Mardy Collins played exellent alongside of our Energy hustling players on both ends of the court as a Rookie.
This is the Unit that Isiah Thomas has refused to put out on the court throughout the 2007-8 season, because of the aquisition of TWO Bum Lottery Team Players Zach Randolph & Fred Jones.

And the media is printing that Bum Coach Isiah Thomas will be the Head Coach of the 2008-9 Knicks.
That is Punishment to all Knick-Fans that want to WIN...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
lol thats funny. Balkman has a good sense of humor for a team that is horrible. I really think that Balkman should start instead of Q. Its not like we are making the Playoffs anyway right?.
Nate Robinson, Mardy Collins, Wilson Chandler, David Lee, Renaldo Balkman, and Randolph Morris should play the most minutes out of everyone of the Knicks.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Yes!! Let's start Taz man who at least hustles and is electric. Let's see for a stretch of 10 games if giving these guys significant playing time helps us towards the future. I would even put Lee at Center some minutes to give Chandler some minutes at forward. We are heading to the lottery so it won't hurt to see some players who really want a chance to showcase themselves get significant minutes.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I agree with you 100%. Zach Randolph has played well this season. The Knicks have played poorly this season because of their lack of defense. Randolph is one of the players not playing defense, but at least he works hard and he's been passing the ball well, in recent times. I haven't seen Curry improve at all this season. His conditioning declined, he effort continues to be low, his scoring declined, his rebounds declined, and his defense has sucked as usual.What the Knicks are missing is defense. If we can get a center that can block shots, the Knicks will be one step closer to becoming a playoff team. As long as we have Curry as our starting Center, the Knicks can say good-bye to ever getting to the playoffs.Other areas the Knicks need improvement from is the point guard and small forward position. We need a small forward that can shoot jump shots and a point guard that has defense. Quentin Richardson has been too inconsitent with his jumper, and we need a replacement for Marbury, after his contract expires.Nate could do it, but we need a defensive point guard, too.You get a rep point from me.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks had the .500 Team in the Preseason Games with the defiant dou of 6.8 SF-Chandler & D-Nichols that could come into the game alongside of 6.8 Balkman and all three-6.8-players had the talent to play the 2,3,and 4 positions if trained properly and given the chance to become a "THREESOME". They are young players that would work hard to make a place in the NBA for their talent. These three-players chemistry (Balkman, Chandler, and D.Nichols) make Q.Rich, Jefferies, and Fred Jones into complete BUM-Players in the NBA.

The Knicks had the right 6.11 defensive player that can rebound and blockshots for a living in the NBA in Randolph Morris. Athletically he was in better shape than both Curry & Zach at the start of training camp.
He should've been allowed to get playingtime this season to average at least 3 to 4 Fouls per game. He is quicker than Curry, Zach, and Malik Rose up and down the court.

PG 6.6 Mardy Collins showed great promise when both Marbury & Crawford was sidelined with injury lastseason. Collins matched up great with Nate & Francis because they let him take the responsibility of running the PG position. This season Collins should've been put in control of running the 2nd Unit with Nate Robinson, Balkman, Lee, and either Chandler, D.Nichols, or Morris. These are the Future Players on this Knick Team that needed to put their work in together early.

Mixing any of these young players with the Knicks Poison Millionair Players that dont give a shit like Marbury, Crawford, Q.Rich, Zach, Curry, Jefferies, and Malik Rose is condeming the future (players) of this Knick team.

Having Isiah coach another season should make the Knick Fans go on strike...