My Sig

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
Fresh out the Photoshop oven. What do you guys think? I only wish there was a picture of Melo in the white home jersey. He hasn't played in it yet.

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
It's cool, but not as cool as the wallpaper I made:
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8336/carmeloanthony.jpg
I have a sig version of it as well for whoever wants to use it:
melosig1.jpg

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
It's cool, but not as cool as the wallpaper I made:
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8336/carmeloanthony.jpg
I have a sig version of it as well for whoever wants to use it:
melosig1.jpg

I can't see it for some reason. It says domain unregistered.

As for sig requests, give me some parameters. Stuff like what player you want, if you want your username in the sig, color scheme, etc etc. I'm not that great but I'll try to make something presentable. :cool:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I can't see it for some reason. It says domain unregistered.

As for sig requests, give me some parameters. Stuff like what player you want, if you want your username in the sig, color scheme, etc etc. I'm not that great but I'll try to make something presentable. :cool:
I'd like one with Sprewell and Clyde. Something simple, not bright/very bright. Doesn't matter if my user name is in it. I'd appreciate it a lot. Whenever you have the time.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
I'd like one with Sprewell and Clyde. Something simple, not bright/very bright. Doesn't matter if my user name is in it. I'd appreciate it a lot. Whenever you have the time.

Hmm I think it would be strange to have both of them in one sig, too much of an era difference if you know what I mean. How about a retro-look Clyde sig?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Hmm I think it would be strange to have both of them in one sig, too much of an era difference if you know what I mean. How about a retro-look Clyde sig?
I think it could work. I think you might be thinking that because Sprewell has cornrows lol. Up to you if you want to do it though, I've been wanting a sig of those two for a while haha.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
I think it could work. I think you might be thinking that because Sprewell has cornrows lol. Up to you if you want to do it though, I've been wanting a sig of those two for a while haha.

That's exactly why I was thinking that. LOL.

Clyde is pure old-school class and Sprewell screams modern-day baller. I started on the Clyde sig, so maybe I'll make a version with and without Sprewell and let you decide. Should be done sometime tomorrow night as we play the Cavs, just got back in and gotta get some sleep before work tomorrow!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
That's exactly why I was thinking that. LOL.

Clyde is pure old-school class and Sprewell screams modern-day baller. I started on the Clyde sig, so maybe I'll make a version with and without Sprewell and let you decide. Should be done sometime tomorrow night as we play the Cavs, just got back in and gotta get some sleep before work tomorrow!
LOL

Alright, man. Sounds good. Thanks!