Kobe Bryant

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
Kobe beasting at that age..he's just one hell of a player. NBA is pretty much: Jordan Era -> Kobe Era -> Lebron Era. We had hall of famers and amazing players in-between like Nash, Magic, Bird, Patrick but these 3 players are probably considered the best of its time.

bigapple

Starter
You're a god damn idiot.
You can't even jump, let alone dunk, you're the last one to judge a 34 year old 17 year vet, Hall of Famer like Kobe
That is clearly dunk of the year.
and u are brainless moron worthless to comments .All u do is complain .Kobe is almost 2 meteres Nate dont even have 175.Can jump higher.

wian

Benchwarmer
i need somewhere to rant and this is the perfect thread ! I hate the lakers - I am watching the Lakers v Toronto game ... I honesly cannot believe how lucky they have been in close games this seasons !!!

They are the most flukey arse team in the NBA - Kobe Bryant gives me the ****s with his arrogance and flukey arse play -

Sorry - But Cant stand the team , the city, or Kobe ! Absolute flukes ! Cannot stand the sight of them !

If these bastards somehow fluke their way into the playoffs i hope they get smashed in the first round because thats what they deserve !

Last edited:

wian

Benchwarmer
Kobe beasting at that age..he's just one hell of a player. NBA is pretty much: Jordan Era -> Kobe Era -> Lebron Era. We had hall of famers and amazing players in-between like Nash, Magic, Bird, Patrick but these 3 players are probably considered the best of its time.

I agree he is a great player, but in all fairness he wouldnt have won half of those championships without Shaq. I just hate his arrogance and the Laker Franchise in General.....