11/9/12 Mavericks vs Knicks7 :30 PM (ET)‎

New New York

Quiet Storm
yeah guys we need to get this board more active, 8 pages is just bad, I mean I was doing HW most of the game so I couldn't reply but damn where is everyone

Man I was out all night after getting home from work, just watched the game on DVR...nice win.

I liked how we won despite missing 3's hated that a team scored in the 90's (but of course I know the streak had to end) but Melo looked great again

My man Felton was off...but it happens...and again to win with Felton shooting bad and us not being on the mark is pretty telling.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Camby 4 boards in 8 minutes....that's freakin efficient!

I say we start Sheed at the 4

Felton
Brewer
Melo
Sheed
Tyson

Kidd is looking great let's be careful not to burn him out!

Sheed did not shoot the ball well but loved the D out there he Brewer and Tyson should form a nice alliance out there with Melo and Ray being the playmakers on offense.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What an amazing, intense game.

There was more smack in this one than a dominatrix web site.

Our boys just hardened up to the aggression, and pulled out the win. Awesome game to watch.

Felton's trio of Dimes for Dunks in the 1st was my highlight.

JR's defence takes 2nd for what made/shaped the victory.

Kidd's awesome. His defensive aggression in only just over 15 minutes is PT used effectively. Just as important as TP used effectively.

Ronnie Brewer is the league's most cost effective contract. AMAZING pick up in the absence of Shump, who, by the way, looked like a young Dr Hucstable tonight.

Felton
Brewer
Melo
Sheed
Tyson

Sheed did not shoot the ball well but loved the D out there he Brewer and Tyson should form a nice alliance out there with Melo and Ray being the playmakers on offense.

I like to have Sheed come in off the bench and stretch the floor for the 2nd unit. Melo does it for the 1st, and creates the mismatch in our favour every mothflipping time. :peace:

WOO! 4-0!!!! 5-0 coming up!

Orlando are sh*tting their collective undies right now.

metrocard

Legend
Cool Knicks Avatars

Feel free to share and take.
Googled these.
Want all members to have an avatar, it'll help other members recognizing you.

405121_546105742082994_2009462108_n.jpg

23956_546105638749671_1625412774_n.jpg

29mnb4w.jpg

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
the mavs are on a crazy roll, 4-1 to start, but o wait, the knicks just beat them so they lost cause they were without dirk and marion...pple are stupid

Red

TYPE-A
been enjoying Ronnie Brewer's game more and more. such a better player than Laundry Fails. RB's defense is solid, but his offensive game has been surprising, and he's a smart aggressive player, whereas Laundry would disappear after strong starts. so happy Mrs. Fields is crapping all over the craptors. f*ck toronto.

Melo showed some weakness tonite doing the iso against 3 or more players a few times, and getting the "T", but his aggressiveness is pleasing when he's beating everyone to the hoop. needs to keep his ego in check. but when he's hot and feels it, one of the best in the league. i can put up with his shortcomings when he's feelin it.

nice to see Camby in, but at the cost of KT's minutes, idk. i like how Wood Son's bringing him along.
Sheed seemed to play more than i thought he would, but it's good to see him in there.

Feltip and Kidd together looking great, Captain Kidd's hands of steal were a joy to behold tonite.

Junior Swish once again showing why he's sixth man of year material. major props to coach Wood Son for recognizing this and not giving in to starting JR. Wood Son's substitutions continue to impress, giving everyone rest when they need it, and letting the players find their hot hands.

Novak did not stay in long when he was cold as cocaine, sub out.

but Defensity is the name of the game this year, and after OJ Mayonnaise and Brandon Wright were romping in the first half, the Knicks shut down the Mavs in 2nd half (37 points!).

i'd like to see more opinions on this forum, not really necessary during the game, i'd rather watch than comment, but i think it's important for KO fans to express themselves before and after the game. maybe the storm has something to do with it, or the election, or Friday night, or just disappointment that DZWons Son choked on the GT ;) - but hopefully Knick fans on this forum aren't getting lazy when the team's playing their best ball in over a dozen years.

cheers!
:beer:
:gony:

I concur.

:agreed:

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Saw the game, glad they got their stuff together for the second half and won the game. I thought kidd was great tonight, with like 3 steals, don't know why he didn't play more minutes. Felton's shot was looking really bad, but he stayed consistant with defense and running the team so i give him a pass. Whatz up with Novak missing those threes though? I been waiting for him to have another good game and nothing. I thought it was because he was getting no open looks in previous games but this game he had atleast 3 or 4 and bricked them all. Overall super happy with another win, JR was the man tonight, glad to finally see Camby in the game. Sheed got dunked on though....man did he even get off the floor? lol Either way, Orlando should be a breeze the big question will be San Antonio

uber

Benchwarmer
Except the horrible FT-Shooting in the 4th, where we could have closed the game a lot earlier and give some of the guys a rest, it was a nice intense game.

I still can't belive J.R's turnaround. :peace: Dude just looks amazing right now on both ends of the floor.

GO KNICKS :gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
I gotta say Rasheed has really proven me wrong. He does deserve more minutes like he got last night, he can still ball on both ends of the court. I just think hes a better fit here in NY then he was in Boston

JR Smith for Most Improved/6th Man of the year :gony:

WVKnickfan

Rotation player

Felton
Brewer
Melo
Sheed
Tyson

Never mess with a winning streak!!!:smokin:

KingCharles34

All Star
I agree with West Virginia Knick fan. We're about to have a 5 game winning streak after we light up the Orlando Tragic. Big Babys in for a tough night against the handler of men. And so is that Vucevic dude thats been starting at center for them. And Steve the Hitman Novak Heart is gonna perform the sharpshooter on JJ Redick while successfully defending his 3 point crown which he snatched off the head of Ray Allen, while Rays head was still attached to it. As for Quittin Richardson, he shall be subject to some after school playground bullying. MVP Melo will belly to belly suplex Quittin through a table re-injuring his back. I believe Chris Poopon plays for a different team this year. Hedo Turkoglue is believed to be injured but if he was playing he wouldnt be playing. Because Ronnie Brewer is playing. So taking all of this into consideration we should stick with the starting lineup we have. Anything else would be uncivilized