Heat @ Knicks 11/2 8PM "The Dz Friday Night Show" feat. Crazy8s

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This team is going to be scary when Shump is back. I wish we could trade STAT, I don't see how he fits unless the Dream really taught him a post up game...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

KingCharles34

All Star
The 3 point shooting in this game reminds me of 2k13

Cryami stopped Novak last year in the playoffs but they aint stoppin him this year. Hes better and his teammates are better

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo 9/26, started 6/10, 3/16 since, the media WILL find something to bitch about tomorrow

KingCharles34

All Star
Maybe it's just me, but I get HD on ESPN and the lowest def imaginable on MSG.

I used to, it sucked having to watch them on non HD. These TV's, most of them arent made to look good unless u got HD. My picture is terrrble without HD, i got a 32" Insignia

How team chemistry has been amazing so far. Without Amare we can really find our defensive identity, maybe amare's injury was a blessing in disguise. Plus when we get Shump back our team will be stacked.

TakMan

Rotation player
This team is inspiring confidence at the moment. How good is it that our PG's are who they are rather than Jeremy Lin. He would have cracked under Miami's pressure from the word go. Give me Kidd, Felton and Prigioni any day.

Sage

Rotation player
Does anyone else feel completely robbed when Novak misses an open 3? You get so used to him hitting those.

How, how is Doris Burke a sports reporter?? Also, please no more human interest stories about 12-year-old girls that are texting instead of watching the game.

metrocard

Legend
Knicks are taking the Heat's soul from this game.

Knicks defense looking better than advertised.

Deepest bench in the league...and when Shumpert returns, things just get better.