Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (12/17)

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
What The Fuck Is Wrong With Isiah Thomas, Why Take Steph Out If He Is Penetrating And Getting Guys Open. Isiah Needs To Go. He Is Not An Intelligent Coach. His Coaching Iq Is As Low As His Shoe Size. Why Keep Jamal In The Game When He Is Not Hot. Its Getting Ridiculous. I'm Done With With The Knicks And Why Bring Steph Off The Bench. Heck Am Done, The Knicks Are Terrible, They Are Worser Than The Miami Heat.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
I still love my knicks (no homo) i aint givin up yet, WE'RE GONNA MAKE DA PLAYOFFS, remember i said dat!!!!!!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
And now your postgame report.

Crawford Sucks-13pts(4-14), 2to, 5asts
Stephon Marbury-16pts(5-13), 1to, 30 minutes
Fat Ass McFlurry-16pts(4-7), 7to, 2rbs, 30 minutes
Slow-mo homo Z-Bo-26pts(11-20), 9rbs, 5to
Renaldo Balkmen-9rbs

The Knicks lost.

Final score 119 to 92. The Knicks only score 92 points against one of the worst teams defensively. The Knicks suck.

Loser Fat Ass of the night - Fat Ass Eddy Curry with 7 Turnovers.

Jamal Assterd shot 4 for 14.

Z-Bo fades after 1st quarter; Gets blocked 3 times.

Starbury comes back and scores 16 points in 30 minutes while only turning the ball over once.

Thanks for joining me, we Fuckin suck.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
hahahaha, down here we call it BOOM, CESS, GANJA, KIYA, HIGH GRADE, HIGH LEAF, CALI WEED, i need to send sum to eddy curry.......

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What The Fuck Is Wrong With Isiah Thomas, Why Take Steph Out If He Is Penetrating And Getting Guys Open. Isiah Needs To Go. He Is Not An Intelligent Coach. His Coaching Iq Is As Low As His Shoe Size. Why Keep Jamal In The Game When He Is Not Hot. Its Getting Ridiculous. I'm Done With With The Knicks And Why Bring Steph Off The Bench. Heck Am Done, The Knicks Are Terrible, They Are Worser Than The Miami Heat.

Good post, you got everything right. Isiah is failure as a coach, a gm, and a person. As a team the knicks are not good but Isiah deserves some blame as a coach. He doesnt know when to take someone out of the game and when to put someone in. He needs to change the starting lineup. We are arguably the worst team in the league, Minnesota suck too but if they were in the east they would probably be better then us.

metrocard

Legend
hahahaha, down here we call it BOOM, CESS, GANJA, KIYA, HIGH GRADE, HIGH LEAF, CALI WEED, i need to send sum to eddy curry.......

Imagine Curry on munchies??? I'll never want to get high with Z-Blow Chubbs and Burger King. They'll take everything = ( no munchies.

"get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man. Some beef jerky, get some peanut butter, get some haagen-daas ice cream bars, whole lotta haa...chocolate, make sure its chocolate man, some popcorn, GRAHAM CRACKERS!! graham crackers, little marshmallows and well make some smores man!
Celery, grape jelly, Captain Krunch with blue crunchberries, pizzas, we need 2 big pizzas man, with everything on em. Water, whole lotta water and....funions."

"That's it?"

Moz106

Benchwarmer
Listen, Freddy Jones has proven to be a starter, my line up wud be
Marbury
Jones
Jeffries
Lee
Randolph

Q's been playin real sloppy ball lately, so bench him until he get his shit together....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'll never give up hope on my team but come the hell on

Its time to give up.

That would make Curry worse, we need to send his Fat Ass to a gym. He needs to stay away from ganja and Burger King. We should it to the Celtics send it to all Knicks legends to help them deal with this.....group of players. Ewing, Oakley, Starks, Houston, Frazier, Reed, Bernard King, Michael Ray Richardson(maybe not a good idea), Sprewell, Marcus Camby and Earl Monroe all need sumthin to deal with this group of Fat asses and turnover prone players so they need sumthin 2 ease the pain. Not currys fatass. Damn hed be dangerous if he had the munchies.

Starks

Starter
Wow. that was one of the realest press conferences I ever saw from Isaiah.

This season is probably his punishment coming down from the Gods above. I'm serious about that.

Pricey

Rotation player
i heard that Udonis Haslem is a free agent soon? i love that dude, plays great defence and can score.
My xmas wish if for him to be a knick, for Isiah to be fired and for my wife to stop asking for Sex and The City DVD box set. This month has sucked!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Listen, Freddy Jones has proven to be a starter, my line up wud be
Marbury
Jones
Jeffries
Lee
Randolph

Q's been playin real sloppy ball lately, so bench him until he get his shit together....

Marbury
Q-Rich (I think hes still an upgrade defensively instead of Crawford)
Balkmen
Lee
Z-Bo

Starks

Starter
LOL just out of curiosity what was the press conference like?

There was a mysterious delay that caught people's attention. Mike Breen even said obviously something is going on behind the scenes.

When Isiaha spoke to media, he just looked like a zombie. Of note, it was the first time I heard him on the record saying that there will have to be changes, and he also admitted his team is not playing with heart.