New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards 12/16/2013 7:30PM

mafra

Legend
MELO IS NOTHING MORE THAN A COMPLETE CHOKE ARTIST IN THE CLUTCH!!!!

I can't wait until he's no longer wearing this uniform.

Stupid gamecast on ESPN... Claimed Carmelo makes Three pointer with one second left. I was shocked he actually hit a buzzer beater.... Then reality sets in.

Paul1355

All Star
Woodson needs to go....how this team played no help D on last play and then did not call a timout with 6 seconds left is a coaching disaster

mafra

Legend
The Knicks terrible play has broken your brain.

Following game on Internet.... After beal hit his shot, gamecast teased fans... Said Anthony makes three
point shot, with 1 second left. O well. Denver is happy we are lottery bound still.

Following game on Internet.... After beal hit his shot, gamecast teased fans... Said Anthony makes three
point shot, with 1 second left. O well. Denver is happy we are lottery bound still.

Wow, gamecast trolled you hard. In a sick way, that's actually kind of funny. Sorry dude.

mafra

Legend
Wow, gamecast trolled you hard. In a sick way, that's actually kind of funny. Sorry dude.

unfreakingbelievable. It is funny tho.... Like John sterling liming a home run , only to recent and go... No, he caught it. I was so pumped when I read he makes three point shot. Played the end like a poorly coached team.

Broadway

All Star
You're gonna get me banned tonight dude. You're a complete f**king idiot.

Tyus Edney dribbles the ball up the court in 2.5sec for UCLA 15yrs ago for layup….This Fat Tub Of Lard dribbles the ball nonchalantly, with 6sec and heaves a half arse double pump sloppily slop shot.

I mean what has this BUM done in the clutch for this team? Who habitually in accidental fashion has played at least a half dozen nail bites this year only for Big Fat Grease Ball to deliver donuts….

Once again I repeat this is why you don't play games that come down to 1 possession

Get this clown off our team

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Tyus Edney dribbles the ball up the court in 2.5sec for UCLA 15yrs ago for layup….This Fat Tub Of Lard dribbles the ball nonchalantly, with 6sec and heaves a half arse double pump sloppily slop shot.

I mean what has this BUM done in the clutch for this team? Who habitually in accidental fashion has played at least a half dozen nail bites this year only for Big Fat Grease Ball to deliver donuts….

Once again I repeat this is why you don't play games that come down to 1 possession

Get this clown off our team

Mods please .

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Yep NBA experts all spot on coaching a non issue for the Knicks.

Simple if Dolan the Clown hopes to avoid continue looking like a complete mug he has to fire Woodson NOW!!!!!!

Needs to get off his imbecilic ass and hire a real coach. A coach that is not a star nut hugger, a coach who philosophy game after game is not simply “We have to make shots[FONT=arial, sans-serif]“. NYK are hardly an elite team but noway in hell should we be one the worst sides in the worst conference in NBA history.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Again to Dolan the clown hire a real coach and ensure a playoff spot or watch in humiliation as the Nuggets select one of Wiggins, Parker, Randell or Smart.[/FONT]

erivera

Benchwarmer
how does woodson not take a timeout down 1? you set up for the best shot possible down 1. i guess he was thinking "i'll give it to melo anyway so there's no point"

mafra

Legend
The mental mistakes down the stretch is just awful.
The Knicks

Let's not forget we had a foul to give. So, we go to the locker room losers, and carry with us a foul and a timeout to burn.

In one play, our coach makes 3 blunders. He has Udrih in. Take him out for defensive purposes... Unless you plan to shake things up and run a zone, no way should he be playing. Here was the major problem... It should have been established in the huddle.... Defensive sub... After Wash does their play.... Call timeout, no matter what happens, then put your lone PG back in.

Then, coach fails to remind his team to use the foul, to break up any potential drive as clock is winding down under ten seconds.

Finally, he fails to call a timeout to move the inbounds to half court and give Melo a shot.

i realize Carmelo is 1-17 lately in game tying - go ahead situations (0-16 on jump shots), but you have to try, no.

skisloper

Starter
Let's not forget we had a foul to give. So, we go to the locker room losers, and carry with us a foul and a timeout to burn.

In one play, our coach makes 3 blunders. He has Udrih in. Take him out for defensive purposes... Unless you plan to shake things up and run a zone, no way should he be playing. Here was the major problem... It should have been established in the huddle.... Defensive sub... After Wash does their play.... Call timeout, no matter what happens, then put your lone PG back in.

Then, coach fails to remind his team to use the foul, to break up any potential drive as clock is winding down under ten seconds.

Finally, he fails to call a timeout to move the inbounds to half court and give Melo a shot.

i realize Carmelo is 1-17 lately in game tying - go ahead situations (0-16 on jump shots), but you have to try, no.

How happy were the Wizards to have Udrih on the court.........Must have been real tough for them to figure out who would get the ball..........Woodson just makes it so easy for other coaches and teams..........

And yeah JR hit some shots but even in a hot game he shot under 38% .....

Now Woodson said he will look at Chris smith and maybe he might play some point.........This just gets better and better,

Kiyaman

Legend
Yep NBA experts all spot on coaching a non issue for the Knicks.

Simple if Dolan the Clown hopes to avoid continue looking like a complete mug he has to fire Woodson NOW!!!!!!

Needs to get off his imbecilic ass and hire a real coach. A coach that is not a star nut hugger, a coach who philosophy game after game is not simply ?We have to make shots?. NYK are hardly an elite team but noway in hell should we be one the worst sides in the worst conference in NBA history.

Again to Dolan the clown hire a real coach and ensure a playoff spot or watch in humiliation as the Nuggets select one of Wiggins, Parker, Randell or Smart.

Now thats rubbing salt into the wound .... Melo gettin 4 min rest in the fist-half, and 3 min rest in the 2nd half.
That's the sorry-substitution of one player that got us a 7-17 Tanking season.

Bargani should go to the lockerroom bustingheads yelling, "u guys are makin me look worst than my last team did with all these damn losses.".