No HOMO

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Not trying to start anything just making a statement. Think about it really. Is it necessary to put NO HOMO in your post do you reallly think we think ya Gay or are you just a self concious closet Gay and you feel safe by saying NO HOMO....For your info no one here really knows you or cares about your sexual fantasy with you roommate or high school buddy. Grow Up people comments like that in this day and Age can cause you alot of problems be careful how you use words and statements they can be miscontrued.

By using NO HOMO you are obviously biased against Gays......I 100% straight In fact I will do most of ya Mama's and Sisters shit leave me alone with wifey long enough and im Banging her. LOL nah but, seriously ppl we are Adults and people with common sense the NO HOMO is not needed not that we care anyway ok...........

Looking forward to the replys and reasoning behind the whole NO HOME Craze ////////////// Lets Go KNICKS !!!

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
Not trying to start anything just making a statement. Think about it really. Is it necessary to put NO HOMO in your post do you reallly think we think ya Gay or are you just a self concious closet Gay and you feel safe by saying NO HOMO....For your info no one here really knows you or cares about your sexual fantasy with you roommate or high school buddy. Grow Up people comments like that in this day and Age can cause you alot of problems be careful how you use words and statements they can be miscontrued.

By using NO HOMO you are obviously biased against Gays......I 100% straight In fact I will do most of ya Mama's and Sisters shit leave me alone with wifey long enough and im Banging her. LOL nah but, seriously ppl we are Adults and people with common sense the NO HOMO is not needed not that we care anyway ok...........

Looking forward to the replys and reasoning behind the whole NO HOME Craze ////////////// Lets Go KNICKS !!!

werd son! u tell em! that shyt was straight buttah!............................................................................................................................................... NO HOMO! :teeth:

KingCharles34

All Star

lol @ this clown im gonna neg rep you and put a one star up your faggit ass no homo :teeth:

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I agree with NYKLiFER. Putting no homo in posts is so stupid. It must be an American thing because it`s the first time I have seen this happening on-line.

It is so daft to put no homo everytime you say you love this or that player. Do you think that we are really that immature that we think when someone says you love a player that you actually mean "love" in the man to man sense?

Lots of people on this forum need to grow up and find some maturity. And before you reply, no I am not gay. The fact that NYKLiFER has had replies to this thread saying you must be gay fo saying what he has proves my point about how some of you need to grow up !!

p0nder

Starter
I just figure there are actual kids on here, like 12-19 and they need to put the no homo shit in after their posts cause they ain't had sex yet. If their mama reads it she'll be like "my son said he wanted to suck amare's dick after that dunk, but then he said "no homo" after words. So i'm pretty sure he's not gay, THANK GOD!"

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Thx.

I agree with NYKLiFER. Putting no homo in posts is so stupid. It must be an American thing because it`s the first time I have seen this happening on-line.

It is so daft to put no homo everytime you say you love this or that player. Do you think that we are really that immature that we think when someone says you love a player that you actually mean "love" in the man to man sense?

Lots of people on this forum need to grow up and find some maturity. And before you reply, no I am not gay. The fact that NYKLiFER has had replies to this thread saying you must be gay fo saying what he has proves my point about how some of you need to grow up !!

Thanks for the back up. It really comes down to that Being Immature because only children do things like that. People all I said was that we should stop using the phrase becasue it really serves no purpose. :gony:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Thanks for the back up. It really comes down to that Being Immature because only children do things like that. People all I said was that we should stop using the phrase becasue it really serves no purpose. :gony:

No offense but to call anyone immature when you felt compelled to call out KSB in another thread and then start an entire thread on the subject in the main forum of a Knicks site is hypocritical at best.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Have you ever referred to anything in a derogatory manner by calling it 'gay'?

Yes, you have.

Have you ever insulted anyone, jovially or not, by calling them a faggot?

Yes, you have.

Equivalently purposeless/childish/hateful/discriminatory. No one has ever called you out for it though. Pedestals can be shaky things to put yourself on.

Just saying because I love a breakfast time reeming + dog bath (no homo)

KingCharles34

All Star
If people must know i have nothing against gay woman, i love them. Some gay men are cool, some are faggits. Theres good and bad in all kinds

Green rep ny17knicks

I would give crazy8's more green if i could

No offense but to call anyone immature when you felt compelled to call out KSB in another thread and then start an entire thread on the subject in the main forum of a Knicks site is hypocritical at best.

I like having this guy on my side, its nice having you behind me Trill....no homo

Some of these dudes are too serious, they have no sense of humor and are easily offended

Some of u dudes are mad late no homo started 10 years ago

Last edited:

CoolClyde

gay

yet another gay-ass thread (no homo).

actually "no homo" is one of the funniest, endearing bits of KO that I enjoy,
whether it started here or elsewhere makes no diff. it's funny.
why does anyone have a problem with that? unless they're gay,
deep, deep, deep down inside.

i know i am... no homo.
:boohoo:

ps: i like Jorts (no homo)

Last edited:

TakMan

Rotation player

Actually what he's probably done there is to create a space where all interested parties can discuss this matter, as it would be selfish of him to divert other threads away from their original point and towards his topic of choice. As for creating this thread in the Knicks section of the forum; He's not the first nor will he be the last to do this.

elcol

Rotation player
no-homo is not used to as an insult in every way. it is used to clarify that u are using a phrase in a non-(homo)sexual connotation. plus it can be really funny.

hey guys im the poster on the bottom (no homo)