Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This is my 6,000th post.

longevity.jpg

Holy hymen, KO!

I love you all! Thanks for providing me with the unparalleled opportunity to talk Knicks from a country that knows them not, Mr Radu Rosca!

Shout outs go to:

CoolClyde, smokes, Dzwonsson, Red, iSaYughh, KingStarbury3, StEPhonMarbUry, Oldtimer, CA7, Ponder, NYk_Reloaded, mafra, New New York, Running_Jumper, knicksin60, K4L_1985, AmareForPresident, 21Shumpstreet, Forrest17, RealNYBaller and anyone I missed.

You all make my day better everyday.

Dutifully yours,

Crazy⑧s.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Cheers for the shoutout!

I do quite love this little community we have going on here, always has a good feel to it.
Let's keep the party going with a win over the Bucks tomorrow!

p0nder

Starter
!! 6000!! good god man. imagine all the time that you could of been out making money, getting laid, or doing copious amounts of illegal narcotics?!?

Either way, i'm glad we've had you around 8's! we may not always agree but your contribution to KO keeps us all coming back for more! Cheers!

Starks

Starter
This thread will only be complete of Crazy8 taking a picture of himself while holding up a sheet of paper with 6,000 written down.

Like this:
200px-Wilt_Chamberlain_100-point.jpg

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Quality

The quantity of Crazy8's posts is substantial to say the least, but it is the consistent quality of those posts that is most impressive and appreciated.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
!! 6000!! good god man. imagine all the time that you could of been out making money, getting laid, or doing copious amounts of illegal narcotics?!?

Either way, i'm glad we've had you around 8's! we may not always agree but your contribution to KO keeps us all coming back for more! Cheers!

:lol: Nice.

Congrats mate.

Thank you very much, indeed. I meant to say to you actually, that you'd written a comment on one of my YT vids, but I had to delete it. Sorry about that.

Congrats in 20 years i might make it lol I have alot to say :)

:lol: Yeah, ya' do.

Congrats.

Think the Knicks can win a chip before you get to 10,000?

Yes.

This thread will only be complete of Crazy8 taking a picture of himself while holding up a sheet of paper with 6,000 written down.

Like this:
200px-Wilt_Chamberlain_100-point.jpg

:lol: I'll get around to that one, sire.

Crazy8s 6K12 - now in stores.
applause.gif

Congrats crazy. U make this website relevant. The consistency of your quality posts is always a treat when I log in. Salute

Thank you very much. You are a gentleman and a sex machine.

That's borderline disturbing. :lol:

The quantity of Crazy8's posts is substantial to say the least, but it is the consistent quality of those posts that is most impressive and appreciated.

私はここにあなたの努力について同じように感じる. :thumbsup:

Red

TYPE-A
These tits for you!

Here's to you kid!

salma_hayek_boobs_tits.gif

UpMWB.gif

BTW, I peeped you on the NYK Fan page, representing.

You're like the Geraldo Rivera of the Knicks Universe.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Crazy8 Congrats bro. One of the realist most insightful posters on the site. Always consistent and always coming down with the cold hard facts. Not to mention those classic game threads that out do the predecessor each time. Hears to another 6,000 lets have a shot for a fellow legend bro

CA7

Scoring Champ
some would say 6,000 post on an internet forum means we have no life but I think its the complete opposite and shows how much you love the Knicks and KO, no one like you 8's congrats and thanks on the shoutout

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Crazy8 Congrats bro. One of the realist most insightful posters on the site. Always consistent and always coming down with the cold hard facts. Not to mention those classic game threads that out do the predecessor each time. Hears to another 6,000 lets have a shot for a fellow legend bro

Thank you, is all I can say, Prince. 有り難う。

some would say 6,000 post on an internet forum means we have no life but I think its the complete opposite and shows how much you love the Knicks and KO, no one like you 8's congrats and thanks on the shoutout

A shout out well deserved, my good man. Thanks a lot.

Check out the wang on it! hahahahahahahahahaha...thanks, CoolC, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOR!