Added Jeffries too

Toons

is the Bo$$
Alex Kennedy: Corey Brewer has calls lined up with several coaches today, and he'll make his decision shortly after. BOS, DAL, SAS, OKC and CHI want him. Twitter

wish we kept brew

KingCharles34

All Star
Well now we got Jeffrey the giraffe back

geoffrey_giraffe.gif

Im just hoping Murphy and Brewer decide to go to any team except boston

KingCharles34

All Star
Sounds good with me. We saw earlier in the year that the celtics could do very little without Perkins to slow down Amare. With Perkins, who knows. But now we know Amare can sh*t on Boston and my bet is that Carmello will sh*t on Pierce too. Hes younger, bigger, taller, stronger, more athletic. They remind me alot of eachother. Pierce is still better at some things but I believe it might be a bad matchup for him.

Some of u probably remember a game from either last year or 2 years ago where we beat the Celtics. In that game we put Jared Jeffries on Rondo and I dont think Rondo scored a single point in that game. Tall and long players bother Rondo.

What im gettin at is i think we might have a chance of upsettin Boston in the playoffs if we matchup with them. Its not always about which team is better, its about how teams matchup. I like the way we matchup with them

And im gonna try to find that boxscore to from when Jeffries shut down Rondo

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Sounds good with me. We saw earlier in the year that the celtics could do very little without Perkins to slow down Amare. With Perkins, who knows. But now we know Amare can sh*t on Boston and my bet is that Carmello will sh*t on Pierce too. Hes younger, bigger, taller, stronger, more athletic. They remind me alot of eachother. Pierce is still better at some things but I believe it might be a bad matchup for him.

Some of u probably remember a game from either last year or 2 years ago where we beat the Celtics. In that game we put Jared Jeffries on Rondo and I dont think Rondo scored a single point in that game. Tall and long players bother Rondo.

What im gettin at is i think we might have a chance of upsettin Boston in the playoffs if we matchup with them. Its not always about which team is better, its about how teams matchup. I like the way we matchup with them

And im gonna try to find that boxscore to from when Jeffries shut down Rondo

I really do hope we can get Boston in the first round. I think they made a huge mistake by giving up on Perkins; but, they are the team we match up best with.

Jeffries on Rondo; Jeffires on Garnett is a good think. Amar'e will school Big Baby and Troy Murphy. We just better hope that Shaq is not healthy enough to really give the Celts significant minutes. That big boy will bang up Amar'e int he post, and we don't really have any other guy that can cover him. Jeffries is WAY too small. Ronny will get into foul trouble way too quickly. We will really miss Mozgov then.

KingCharles34

All Star
Found it
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290104018

The stats backup what i said

Rondo - 26 minutes, 3pts (1-7), 4rbs, 3asts

Jeffries - 26 minutes, 7pts, 6rbs

If u slow down Rondo you slow down the Celtics

But I doubt we would play them in the first round. The 76ers have been amazing lately but I dont see them catchin us, if anything we might move up past the Hawks and be in 5th place where the Magic will be waiting for us with home court advantage

How do the new knicks and Magic match up? We'll find out tonight

*edit*

And please, dont nobody get this twisted...i would still bet against my own team if the Knicks did meetup with Boston in the playoffs. All im saying is that we matchup good and that Boston would really have to fight. Who knows, anything can happen. NO ONE can say with certainty how good or great this knicks team is, its gonna take more time but im loving the potential already.

Last edited:

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Found it
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290104018

The stats backup what i said

Rondo - 26 minutes, 3pts (1-7), 4rbs, 3asts

Jeffries - 26 minutes, 7pts, 6rbs

If u slow down Rondo you slow down the Celtics

But I doubt we would play them in the first round. The 76ers have been amazing lately but I dont see them catchin us, if anything we might move up past the Hawks and be in 5th place where the Magic will be waiting for us with home court advantage

How do the new knicks and Magic match up? We'll find out tonight

Definitely looking forward to tonight's game. Philly is only a game behind us, tied for the same amount of wins. Hawks, are in striking distance, but it will be tough -- we have a brand new team, essentially, and I imagine we are still going to stumble here and there. We would really need to play some inspired ball. They have 6 more wins than us, and we have three more losses.