Carmelo Anthony Knicks Highlights

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
If you would have just shown a few highlights of Melo playing a lil D it would have been perfect. lol All kidding aside it was very nice and much appreciated!!

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
Man that was really really cool. What programme do you use for that? I have screenium on my mac but its not good enough for making a mix like that bad boy.

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
Windows Live Movie Maker. It's a decent program, but it doesn't always work well especially when there's a lot of edited clips in one video. Using a low-end laptop to edit HD videos might have something to do with the poor performance.

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
Windows Live Movie Maker. It's a decent program, but it doesn't always work well especially when there's a lot of edited clips in one video. Using a low-end laptop to edit HD videos might have something to do with the poor performance.

Low end? It's a new MacBook Pro. I thought they were really good for Movie editing? I guess it's the programme. Do you record the footage via TV on DVD and then copy it to your PC?

I'd really like to make one if I can.

So you're more of a MELO follower than a Knick fan aswell, I assume? Not that there's anything wrong with it. Lots of people run that.

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
Low end? It's a new MacBook Pro. I thought they were really good for Movie editing? I guess it's the programme. Do you record the footage via TV on DVD and then copy it to your PC?

I'd really like to make one if I can.

So you're more of a MELO follower than a Knick fan aswell, I assume? Not that there's anything wrong with it. Lots of people run that.
I was talking about my computer. I have a low-end Dell and movie maker is often sluggish on my computer, but it does the job. I'm sure the performance of movie maker would be much better on a higher end computer though. I believe macbooks come with video editing software, but I have no idea how to use it because I never had a mac. Most of my footage comes from NBA.com and youtube. A lot of people get their footage by recording it from their TV, but I never did that. As for Melo, he's is one of my favorite players and I live in NY so that explains why I'm rooting for the Knicks? I've always supported them and watched the games even when they were bad, but now that they have one of my favorites I'm going to try to watch every game from here on out.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm not sure if it's available for Mac but Sony Vegas is awesome very very advanced software but for novices very easy to pick up and use.

Adobe Premiere is definitely available for Mac and is also very powerful.

Just search some torrent site for them ;)

As for the movie, awesome man!

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
That video was dope, and I'm pretty sure 60% of the clips he's shittin on Lebron which makes it that much better LMAO

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
I'm going to extend this mix to 5 minutes by the end of the season. I just need more footage of him as a Knick.