Carmelo's 42 points

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Still getting over that Game 2 loss, but figured we could atleast recognize what a great player we are going to have for the next 3-4 years atleast, and probably for the next decade. :gony:

Some were unhappy with the trade for Melo to say the least. Media, NBA Fans and even some Knicks fans thought we gave up the better pieces and lost out.....LOL! In the playoffs you need a star that can carry you through rough stretches and lead your team down the stretch, and we have one of the best in MELO!

We all know if you put ANYTHING half decent on the court with Melo the other night he leads us to a HUGE victory against the defending Eastern Confrence Champs on the road, all while missing our two top players (other than Melo ofcourse).

STAT1

Starter
Players like Melo are a rare commodity. Knicks fans should consider themselves lucky as hell that we were able to get him here. Enough of the crying over losing scrubs like Timo Mozgov & appreciate the superstar we got back in return.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Best player on the PLANET!!! (Much Bias for the hometeam lol) I said after game 1 Melo would bounce back for game 2. Well game 3 he goes for 55 14 and 10!

I swear I saw a foul on about 60% of those baskets too