Congratulations to Brunson and JR: Appreciation thread!

jimkcchief88

All Star
This is an old school KO.Com appreciation thread. Congratulations to JB and JR for winning Eastern Conference players of the month and week respectively! We have the makings of a big 3! This team has turned a major corner and I for one didn’t see it coming. Playoffs should be exciting and we are going to be a tough matchup for whomever we draw!

Kiyaman

Legend
Having 39 Wins and 16 more games remaining in the season ..
Yes! Brunson & Randle gets Big Props and Congratulations' from all Knicks fans.
I still believe we would be playing 100% better if we had let D.Rose have a 2nd unit bench lineup for a 10 man rotation throughout the season.

pat

Starter
I still believe we would be playing 100% better if we had let D.Rose have a 2nd unit bench lineup for a 10 man rotation throughout the season.
The fact that Rose is fine riding the bench and not getting a buyout to be a backup on a real contender, shows that he has given all that was left in the tank.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Feels like the late run during the 2020-21 season when we won 9 straight and finished the season 4th seed on a 16-4 run. This time however i feel that Thibs is doing a much better job limiting the amount of minutes Randle, Brunson and Barrett are getting. We used to see them play 40-45 minutes night by night and now they rarely go above 36 mpg. We have 39 wins and 16 games left, don't be too surprised if we come close to 50 wins.