Emergency Game Thread Knicks at Clippers

Kiyaman

Legend
MitchRob auditioning for FA $$$ in the offseason .. 12 pts 11 rbds
Knicks got a 24 pt lead having 5 min remaining in the 3rd qtr.

Mark Jackson says its impossible for a team to have a 20 pt lead in 3 games and lose all 3 games. .
Coach Thibs !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Reddish being creative in his scoring tonight 6 quick pts, having Deuce. Quickly, Sims team-defense on the court to go on a quick 10-0 run .... for a Knicks 22 pt lead again

Kiyaman

Legend
By the way how about the defense from the youth lineup ???
Did the Clippers even score on them LMAO

The Knicks bench depth performance of Sims, Deuce, and Reddish are playing both sides of the court dynamically (out-scoring Clippers in 4th qtr.) .. They want more minutes of playing time !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Interesting how we go up nearly 30pts when we let the kids play.
Wow! The Clippers thought they were gonna chip at the Knicks 12 point lead at the start of the 4th quarter. The Knicks young bench lineup went on a 10-0 run to start the 4th qtr. then they turned it into a Knicks 30 point lead blowout in no time.
Almost like trying something new might actually work out in your favor sometimes !!!

I did end up watching the 2nd quarter and a big chunk of the 2nd half because the baby was up from 10:30 to 12:30A.

Thibs started the 4th quarter with the youngest possible lineup (Sims, RJ, Reddish, McBride, and Quickley).

On one side, I?m excited how that young lineup blew the game back wide open.

On the other side, I?m not oblivious to how the Clippers never put back in their starters in the 4th quarter, so it seems like they conceded the game to us by sticking with their own backup unit.

Could our young guys unit play that well against stiffer competition? I hope so.

jimkcchief88

All Star
RJ ice cold? missing good looks. But the wise onlooker is watching him beat everybody and he?s going to his right?. If he gets that down? watch out

Baby steps? he?s developing? give him time. Only 21!

I did end up watching the 2nd quarter and a big chunk of the 2nd half because the baby was up from 10:30 to 12:30A.

Thibs started the 4th quarter with the youngest possible lineup (Sims, RJ, Reddish, McBride, and Quickley).

On one side, I?m excited how that young lineup blew the game back wide open.

On the other side, I?m not oblivious to how the Clippers never put back in their starters in the 4th quarter, so it seems like they conceded the game to us by sticking with their own backup unit.

Could our young guys unit play that well against stiffer competition? I hope so.

Congratulations on the baby! Held on for the win hopefully will give young guys some confidence moving forward. IQ played well and Reddish looked impressive! And Sims is looking like a beastly steal! Team Power forward rolled last night!

Congratulations on the baby! Held on for the win hopefully will give young guys some confidence moving forward. IQ played well and Reddish looked impressive! And Sims is looking like a beastly steal! Team Power forward rolled last night!

Thanks. I?m having the baby watch as many Knicks games with me as possible so she gets used to dealing with disappointment.

Thanks. I?m having the baby watch as many Knicks games with me as possible so she gets used to dealing with disappointment.
Hey htr, congrats on baby girl.

Making her watch the Current Knicks may be considered ?Child Abuse?!!
LOL

A suggestion how retro Knicks Bernard King. A good foundation.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm so happy I got the chance to watch both our rookies Deuce & Sims plus 2nd season Quickley, and 3rd season RJ Barrett & Cam Reddish in a lineup to start the 4th quarter having a 12 pt Knicks lead. And turn the 12 pt lead into a Knicks 29 pt lead in the first 6 minutes of the 4th quarter. That's a lot of quick scoring, and lots of defensive STOPS!
The Knicks young-core Kids lineup did THAT .. outscoring the Clippers 36-25 in the final quarter for a Knicks WIN !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqVxv9cHUeM

Last edited:
Hey htr, congrats on baby girl.

Making her watch the Current Knicks may be considered ?Child Abuse?!!
LOL

A suggestion how retro Knicks Bernard King. A good foundation.

Thanks.

Yeah, when she?s old enough I?ll show her some better basketball than the crap we?re forced to watch these days.