Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 5:00 pm 3/11/2017 [Game#66]

tiger0330

Legend
The boys came within 3 before the Pistons took control again and beating the Knicks 112-92. The Knicks looked defeated on the bench, they know it's a lost season and the hope they had 2 weeks ago about making the playoffs is pretty much gone.

Let's hope we lose to the Nets, that will probably be what makes Horn throw in the towel and play the young guys.

tiger0330

Legend
I must ask again, how did Chason look today?
3 pt sniper, 4-10 all 4 of his makes being 3s. I think he's better than Baker with the edge to Baker on D though. We need to see more of him to see if he can run a team, Horn is pretty close to throwing in the towel on the season so we should see him playing more minutes going forward.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Are the Knicks the only ones that don't know this season is over and they are just playing out the string on another lost season?:(

Broadway

All Star
3 pt sniper, 4-10 all 4 of his makes being 3s. I think he's better than Baker with the edge to Baker on D though. We need to see more of him to see if he can run a team, Horn is pretty close to throwing in the towel on the season so we should see him playing more minutes going forward.

So the kid has somewhat of a handle on "The Triangle" because how so if he's only been here a couple weeks while the other stupidiots have been here all year? So confusing I tell ya, thanks for the reply Tig

jimkcchief88

All Star
You didn't hear Broadway PJAx had a special triangle tutoring session for the guard? Read about it in the Post. Yep 20 games left in the season and we are 15 games under .500 and now PJAx gives a crap:( tanks a lot Phil:(