Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 8:00 pm 1/23/2017 [Game#46]

mafra

Legend
Is it me or does WHG remind you if David Lee? Ambidextrous, comfortable with his post moves, dunks and Knicks down the mid range jumper, rebounds, blocks shots..... his defense on that final possession, where he showed and stopped the roll and quickly recovered to get his body in Turner....incredible!

Melo fantastic and hit the game winner.... WHG and Holiday saved the day....

Part of you wants to feel annoyed the Knicks allowed a 17-2 run and almost lost it, then another part says that finally winning a close
One, getting stops and hitting a
Big shot, maybe that snaps us out of this slide.

mafra

Legend
Anthony?s complementary star was rookie reserve center Willy Hernangomez, who got the Knicks back in the game with a stirring second quarter and finished with 14 points and 10 rebounds in 24 minutes.

?I love when he is out there,?? Rose said. ?He?s been playing professional ball since he was 17. He listens, has no ego and great character.??

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
something with the starting lineup is not working well....I don't want to say Melo, Lee or Noah, but something with this starting five is not working, maybe KP as a starter??!! do you feel that our team is better when there is more bench players playing than starters? they defend much better and move the ball more..... why is that?