Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks 12:00 pm 11/20/2016 [Game#13]

tiger0330

Legend
Great game by Melo. And, hey, we finally shut down the opponent's PG!
Looked like that was a key, didn't see the game. I'll watch it later but I was wondering if it was Schroeder or was it the Knicks D.

I called for bringing Noah off the bench and today doesn't change my mind, I doubt Horn does it yet but he should.

Reading Twitter about how they called up Plumlee. Knicks called him 2 hours before game time to get him in uniform. He took MetroNorth from White Plains to Grand Central and jumped in a cab to MSG. Got caught in traffic, jumped out of the cab and ran to MSG to get to the game in the 1st qtr. Said he could write a book about the experience.

mafra

Legend
Wow, seems crazy that everyone has made our big man play with O'Quinn and Willy the highlight of this game. Dwight went for 18 points and 18 boards. We didn't exactly shut him down. Regardless, great win for us. We are a legitimate team at home

KOQ was an active force early on and helped set the tone. DW had a double-double in the first half but it was a quiet thing.... he certainly didn't dominate. Willy H missed a few easy shots but he played well too. We kept dW out of the action in the second half.... he had what? 6 points and 5 rebounds?

mafra

Legend
Great quote out of ATL locker room about KP:

"Bazemore raved about Porzingis afterwards, calling him an “awkward creature” who “can do everything.”"

tiger0330

Legend
Don't look now but the Knicks now are the 8th seed in the EC with the win.

Great come back win after the loss in DC now let's get to .500 against the Blazers.

and1

Rotation player
Don't look now but the Knicks now are the 8th seed in the EC with the win.

Great come back win after the loss in DC now let's get to .500 against the Blazers.

hahaha i try so hard not to look at the standings. that's like the only thing i'm superstitious about. so thanks for the info!
from what i heard the blazers have been struggling a little bit recently. maybe this is the right time to catch them, or maybe
they're going to throw everything at us. let's see how we follow up this win.

Kiyaman

Legend

What happen to the highlights Rady .. I moved to Richmond Virginia last month, i get ESPN/TNT/NBA tv/and the weak Wizards games. My finance wont get NBA Pass till the All-Star break (half season).
I watch the Knicks vs Hawks highlights on u-tube .. to notice how much the Knicks rotation need 24 minutes from Noah, Quinn, and Willy in each game to protect the defensive glass to give opponents one shot. The quick outlet passes from Quinn n Willy after grabbing the defensive rebound kept us running an uptempo game. D.Howard grabbed 8 offensive rebounds, we stopped Milsap n Bazemore from grabbing offensive rebounds.
Horn should notice the threat Rose/Jennings/Lee/and Holiday has when in a run n gun tempo