rady

Administrator
Staff member
Second unit led by Quickley really hurting the Hornets
13 points lead, IQ with 12 buckets and 3 threes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mafra

Legend
4 starters in double figures at the half. 10&8 already for Mitch. IQ in double figures too. Well balanced attack. Grimes has 0 points. Tough to start a SG who doesn’t score. Tough start of season for the kid offensively. Disappointing. Let’s hope he finds a groove.

CHA goes on run to end half and cuts lead to 10. RJ 3 at buzzer waived off.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks up 64-54 at halftime after leading by as many as 16 in the final 2 minutes
All our starters in double digits except for Grimes who only took one field goal and missed. Quick with 12
Overall, excellent Knicks offense in the first half. LaMelo on the other hand is keeping the Hornets in. Tough to guard this guy

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks get a comfy 99-79 lead after three quarters. Rad me leading the way with 23 pts, Brunson with 20
The Hornets’ defense was inexistent lately

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Easy 21 point win and we're over 0.500 and we're on a streak!
Knicks 129 - Hornets 108

mafra

Legend
RJ 4-6 from downtown and 2-3 from FT line. He’s making his critics look foolish. He’s only 23! He’s not LeBron but he’s pretty good

mafra

Legend
RJ Barrett is the FIRST player in NBA History with the following numbers in the first 7 games of a NBA Season:

• At Least 22 Points Per Game
• At Least 50% 3P Percentage (min. 40 3PA)
• At Least a +70 +/-

He’s 23

Trae Young vs RJ Barrett Career 3P%:

35.0% -- Trae Young
34.8% -- RJ Barrett

One is an "elite shooter", and the other one "can't shoot."

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks get a comfy 99-79 lead after three quarters. Rad me leading the way with 23 pts, Brunson with 20
The Hornets’ defense was inexistent lately

I miss the afternoon Game .. We outscored the Hornets by 7 or more points in each of the first 3 quarters to gain a 20 point lead over the Hornets to start the 4th quarter, using a 9 man rotation.
The Knicks players Jericho Sims, Deuce McBride, Fournier, Donte, and Hartenstein should have started the 4th quarter having a 20 pt lead to hold. We have Knicks players that NEED the playing time.
We need a new head coach that will build chemistry amongst 12 players early in the season by giving playingtime to the players that need it the most in opportunities like we had in today game.
No Knicks player should have played above 28 minutes today.
We are an above .500 team today having a 5-4 record on Players (individual) talents only.

Took RJ a bit longer than we would have liked......Now he needs to focus on defense.
A bit longer for WHAT??
From day ONE his defense continues to be a focal point.
How do you win not one but Two (start of the season) starting positions(PG & SG) in his rookie year and you can’t play a lick of defense?
Nobody that I know or can remember has done that in their rookie year(with no electricity)… Nobody!!

Hey Ski same story this year, last year, year before that, and year before that…