Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Los Angeles Clippers 8:00 pm 2/8/2017 [Game#54]

Broadway

All Star
yea so far we have heard 'zero' from the surrounding people...zero... I can't remember any recent incident where there are so many witness's , n no one has come forth... very strange...

And what about all the high tech stuff Dolan has brought to MSG since the reno, including all the security views in the building if this started well before Oakley got to his seat. Oh and lets not forget the John Lucas inspired on court microphones Dolan brought in for the biggest cry baby greaseball face Carmelo. Remember how he was voice hunting everyone within decibel shot of the mics if they said anything derogatory towards Melo at the game? Remember the "Honey Nut Cheerios" gate? Where did those go? I mean I'm sure those would've been powerful enough to pick up Phil's silent fart in one of his "I Finally Found A New Home For Melo" dreams, yet alone anything Oakley may have said prior to dust up.

tiger0330

Legend
MSG fired their head of security after that fiasco with Oak. The whole thing was a fiasco from the public display of having 10 guys ejecting him to the press releases after.

Broadway

All Star
MSG fired their head of security after that fiasco with Oak. The whole thing was a fiasco from the public display of having 10 guys ejecting him to the press releases after.

Just saw this show on ESPN Now feed. Charles Oakley chants will be loud tonight at MSG

paris401

Starter
Michael kay... I'd much prefer steven a, or wilbon... but I guess dolan wants the softest of interviews... like how's daddy, where did u eat lunch, what aftershave r u wearing...

paris401

Starter
dolan made a lot of claims... oak was abusive from the time he walked into the garden, racial and sexual slurs..etc... I still ask... where are the tapes... not only from the garden's video system which I'm sure is state of the art, but cellphone video's, eye witness accounts/etc... nothing... very strange...