Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 7:30 pm 3/29/2017 [Game#75]

mafra

Legend
Is he that clueless? He has. I role bc the org doesn't want him here. He's the last person on planet to realize this? Instead of mentoring guys and helping positive vibes try making guys better on court.

Broadway

All Star
Is he that clueless? He has. I role bc the org doesn't want him here. He's the last person on planet to realize this? Instead of mentoring guys and helping positive vibes try making guys better on court.

But then he says this like shortly thereafter. I think the quote from my last post and this one are like less than 12hrs apart...like

1147-animated_gif-coleman-confused-gary-whatcha_talkin_bout_willis-wtf.gif

NEW YORK -- After scoring just nine points on 12 shots in a 105-88 loss to the Miami Heat, Knicks star Carmelo Anthony said he is "at peace" with playing a lesser role for the remainder of the season to allow the team to take a longer look at its younger players.

"I see the writing on the wall. I see what it is," Anthony said late Wednesday night. "I see what they're trying to do, and it's just me accepting that. That's what puts me at peace. Just knowing and understanding how things work. I'm at peace with that."

"I don't think me going out there, trying to score 30 and 40 every night and playing that way, is going to help them out at this point," Anthony said after failing to score in double figures for just the third time all season. "I think it's more about getting that experience and letting them go out there and play through that right now. It's challenging, but I think it's for the greater good for everybody on this team."

Like no one ever wanted that from you and I highly doubt the team requested or demanded that of you. Not to mention he said something along these lines 3-4yrs ago that he wouldn't try to go out and do this. He's an absolute self-consumed mental midget. What a terrible terrible terrible player to have ever worn a Knick uniform!

Kiyaman

Legend
After Iso-Melo statement .. Owner Dolan should send Melo to the sorry Nets in the offseason for a future first round draft pick ........

New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony was vocal following his team’s 105-88 loss at home to the Miami Heat, expressing his displeasure with his role on the team.

“I don’t even know my role. I don’t know my role to be honest. I’m just here to kind of help those guys and keep those guys positive and motivated. I get in where I fit in,” Anthony said.

Anthony played 29 minutes on Wednesday, finishing the game with 9 points on just 4 of 12 shooting. It marks just the third time all season that Anthony has finished a game in single digits in the scoring column. The Knicks have already officially eliminated from the 2016-17 playoff picture.

and1

Rotation player
After Iso-Melo statement .. Owner Dolan should send Melo to the sorry Nets in the offseason for a future first round draft pick ........

lol it's not up to dolan. it's up to phil. melo should go wherever he feels he has the best chance to get into the playoffs.

paris401

Starter
Me-Lo ain't getting traded ... u want to rid yourself of him.... buy-out and spread his contract over the next 5 years- probably the best scenario ... he has ZERO value as a trading chip, so let his a$$ go... while u are at it... send phil packing toooo... he travels lite... a pipe and some weed...