Game thread: New York Knicks vs Portland Trail Blazers 11/25/2022 7:30pm [Game #19]

mafra

Legend
RJ 5-14 shooing inside the paint tonight. I don’t think Brunson was as bad as that, but not much better.

Kiyaman

Legend
WELL .... The Knicks 40 min trio tried to take more shots than the other (combine for 63 FGA).
I didn't care bout the 40 minute trio ball-hogging through the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quarter, because the Knicks bench players were taking good care of everything else by playing winning ball (Sims !!!).
Brunson and Barrett miss shot after miss shot throughout the 4th quarter (Starks), when the two finally made a shot after all those misses, I couldn't get happy.

Tonight's 4th quarter Knicks the 40 minutes trio were still trying to take more shots than the other. What's wrong with that picture?
The Knicks 40 min trio were not on the same page to play winning basketball together down the stretch, nor did the trio show any chemistry to win throughout the remaining 10 minutes of regulation on the court.

Well .... The Ja Morrant Memphis Grizz Blow-out the Zion N.O. Pelicans at tip-off.
The Pelicans never had a chance in the game .. 132-111 Grizz
On Sunday ???

mafra

Legend
Knicks not beating MEM. They only beat sub .500 teams or depleted squads. They won last night, despite bad games from Thibbs, RJ, and Randle.

Unfortunately, Tim Fraher, Curtis Blair, and CJ Washington associate with the same gamblers that bought Tim Donaghy.
Oh well. Without all 42 FT attempts the game doesn’t go to OT and Knicks win. Or,
if NYK gets 1 of the fouls they deserved…. It’s a win. What can you do when refs decide beforehand the outcome?

Tough stretch coming. Cross fingers for a pile of Ls for the tank!

mafra

Legend
Jerami Grant FT attempts last 12 games:

4, 2, 28, 4, 8, 0, 0, 8, 6, 5, 0, 6

Something seems odd, huh? Oh, wait, the game at MSG vs Knicks that went into OT — where Pat Fraher, CJ Washington, Curtis Blair rigged the outcome!