TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
TNT
7:30 PM EST

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, Knicks get a major setback with Randle not returning this season. I still hope at least Anunoby will be ready for playoffs..

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. I kept mentioning "InHouse POLITICS in Knicks locker-room"
End of the First Quarter .. Knicks 20 - Kings 35
Fox 16 pts, and lil D.Mitchell 9 pts

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 52 - Kings 60
Brunson's (18 pts) scoring plus 3 ball shot to end the first half, along with Hart's hustle 12 pts and 6 Dimes kept the Knicks close to the Kings in first half.
I always liked the challenge of the Randle vs Sabonis, even when Sabonis was a Pacers.
Ellis defense on Bronson in the 2nd half is what the Kings are relying on.

That Divo signing, then putting Divo in the starter lineup, when Deuce McBride have a much higher level of talent on both sides of the court than Divo

Kiyaman

Legend
McBride got 4 fouls defending Fox .. Hart taking it to the basket twice for 4 pts.
The Hartenstein vs Sabonis on both sides of the court is wild .. McBride with 2 3-ball shots to keep the Knicks lead at 4 pts .. 5 min remain in 3rd qtr.

Kiyaman

Legend
Divo with the 3 to Tie the game at 84 .. then gets foul on the 3 ball line to take our first lead 87-84.
End of 3rd Quarter ,, Knicks 87 - Kings 87
Brunson & Hart 22 pts each
Divo 19
McBride 11
The Nova Trio are making NOISE in the Garden

Kiyaman

Legend
Where is Precious ???
Precious fresh legs should have started the 4th quarter !!!
Knicks on a 7-0 run for a 99-95 lead over Kings .. 8 min remain in game

Kiyaman

Legend
WOW! Wow! We went on a 27-8 run in the 4th quarter on a Kings team that had a 21 point lead on us in the first half .. Great Knicks WIN tonight.

mafra

Legend
Villanova trio score 87 points with 20 assists. Knicks had 34 assists on 44 made baskets. Healthy OG and Mitch and Knicks might surprise some come playoffs.

This win pretty much locks Knicks in top 5 in the East.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Incredible win, i watched the replay when i woke up before looking at the scoreboard, as i always do when i have days off. Have to admit, after seeing the Kings take that 21 point lead i kinda lost hope. They made shots from any position, we couldn't get stops and barely made a three pointer in the first quarter. But we managed to bounce back and then everything seemed to be working as expecetd. The three ball, the defense, the rebounding, everything was on point. Much credit to Hart s well for creating opportunities and making shots when Brunson was double-teamed.

Don't know what's happening to Achiuwa, he was such a solid contributor in February but became inconsistent since mid March. And now with the certainity of Randle not returning we need Precious to be effective more than ever.