Venue
TV
TIME
Capital One Arena, Washington, DC
MSG
7:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Barrett and Grimes out tonight .. We got a McBride & Fournier sighting in the first quarter.
End of First Quarter .. Knicks 35 - Wiz 25
Randle played all 12 min and 10 pts

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Deuce McBride & Fournier played well in the first half by increasing our double digit lead while on the court.
Half Time .. Knicks 65 - Wiz 54
Brunson 13 pts
Randle 12 pts
Grimes 12 pts

Kiyaman

Legend
What happen? Well, Quickley took over the 4th quarter for a Knicks 120-99 WIN !!!
Brunson 32 pts, 7 Dimes
Quickley 27 pts, 4 Dimes
Randle 22 pts , 8 Dimes
And Donte 14 pts

Kiyaman

Legend
Watching Randle & Kuzma on the court tonight, reminded me of Kuzma rookie season having a 4th season Randle on the court as a Lakers teammate .. The Lakers had a 35-47 season.
And today, Randle & Kuzma are star players on their team .. No fan seen that coming, especially Lakers fans.

Kiyaman

Legend
That's bad when your wife and friends say, "I didn't come to the game to watch u play bcuz your team is 2-10 and climbing".
Poole had a terrible night (defender-Donte) shooting 2-11 FG for 8 pts, and 5 turn-overs to go with 4 Dimes in 29 minutes of action.
The Wizard coach Wes Unseld Jr. 8 Man game rotation never damage our lead we got early in the first quarter.
The Wiz did have one lineup that broke the lead down to 5 pts.
All the talent/skills in the Wiz 8 Man rotation tonight performed like the rotation is missing 2 to 3 more players.
In my words, Each of the Wiz 8 players talents are 26 or less minutes a game 2 more players belong in the Wiz game rotation.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
As usual, i've seen only the extended highlights. Another critical TO called by Thibs when the Wizards almost deleted a 20+ point lead proved to be crucial. Quick with 16 fourth quarter buckets with RJ still on the IR.

mafra

Legend
There even was an Evan sighting. Of course, he was 0-4 from downtown in his 15 minutes of playing time.