I call MUTINY

there is no way

i posted an earlier post believing that it was a failure to learn process, but there is no way no wayy that we are this bad

I only see one truth and that is MIke Dantoni is being played out of town by his players.

that is all.

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
LOL i swear to god during this game i was thinking the same thing, it seems like they want this guy outta here but if they arent then this team is pathetic.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You don't think Melo and Amare could just sit down with Walsh or Dolan and let them know they want him gone without losing games and embarrassing themselves? Unfortunately I think we really just blow...:barf:

nooooo because walsh is in kahutz with dantoni, they are fathered into the same commitment of the 4 year plan.

amare knows this

he knows he can speak to dolan, but not walsh

but if dantoni goes then so does walsh and you know there would be an uproar if dolan doesnt do right by walsh

im telling you

there is something missing in all this terrible play

petescud

Starter
I'd hope your right...playing no defense again tonight....nearly 70 points in a half....pathetic

You don't think Melo and Amare could just sit down with Walsh or Dolan and let them know they want him gone without losing games and embarrassing themselves? Unfortunately I think we really just blow...:barf: