Informal Game Thread: Knicks vs Bulls - December 18, 2014

jimkcchief88

All Star
Just played audio of Coach Fisher quoting an old coach of his during that timeout "there is no substitute for hustle and if you don't hustle, you will be substituted for"

Problem is there is no one else to put in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal offensive possession down by 3 and then we let them get the offensive board down the other end with 15 seconds left. Came close, played with pride and overall good team effort, but when you add it all up, it's another crushing close loss.

Kiyaman

Legend
Good Game .. later for the triangle, the screen n role was workin
Players were gettin touches and green lights
Fisher Fisher Fisher .. why did Fisher wait till we were down by 10 to bring Stat in the game?

THJ scoring kept us in the game to the final seconds, thou
A 4th season Jimmy Butler (career high 35) took advantage of 2nd season THJ poor defense.

tiger0330

Legend
Good Game .. later for the triangle, the screen n role was workin
Players were gettin touches and green lights
Fisher Fisher Fisher .. why did Fisher wait till we were down by 10 to bring Stat in the game?

THJ scoring kept us in the game to the final seconds, thou
A 4th season Jimmy Butler (career high 35) took advantage of 2nd season THJ poor defense.
Butler is going to get paid. Wish it was the Knicks but I don't see the Bulls not matching even a max offer if someone gives him a max offer.

I've been saying to scrap that triangle since about the 10th game. A new system with these players has been a disaster.

Last edited: