Informal Game Thread - Knicks vs Kings - December 27, 2014

We lose Aldrich to his 6th foul only 10 seconds into OT. Fortunately, we have Dalembert ready to replace him. For what it's worth, Aldrich is a great complement to Melo and should probably start for us at this point.

Kiyaman

Legend
Melo with 30 points, 8 rebounds, and 6 assists with almost 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. I ask again, what more do people want from this one guy? Someone, anyone, on the rest of this roster needs to do something, anything.

Kobe n Melo selfishness in getting their high scoring stats dont know how to get their teammates to play winnig-ball.
Having the greenlight to take 30 shots to score 30 points is good when ur teammates aprove such ballhogging .. bc your playing outstanding defense, plus getting your teammates the ball to score too.

Great steal by Larkin and he goes the distance for 2. Our lead is brief and it is immediately tied back up, but Calderon drills a 2 to put us back up.

Kobe n Melo selfishness in getting their high scoring stats dont know how to get their teammates to play winnig-ball.
Having the greenlight to take 30 shots to score 30 points is good when ur teammates aprove such ballhogging .. bc your playing outstanding defense, plus getting your teammates the ball to score too.

Bullcrap. Melo is killing himself out there. 36 points on 25 shots. 11 rebounds. 6 assists. Give me a break.

It was a good effort. Don't let anyone tell you it wasn't. But we lose again. Melo, Aldrich, Calderon, THJ, and Larkin fought hard. Too many guys on the bench in suits, not enough talent on the court. This team, this friggin team. Lottery ball has never been so strong in the orange and blue.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I hope Aldrich is the permanent starter for the rest of the season. He's shown some good things on both sides of the floor.

I like Larkin. He adds athleticism to the PG position. All three of the PGs offer something.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
we just need better players..bottom line
Yeah. I don't like how Melo plays always, but he has no consistent help in someone else scoring. Hopefully the Knicks continue to play this way offensively the rest of the season. Melo wasn't the only one being looked for even in OT.

mafra

Legend
It was a good effort. Don't let anyone tell you it wasn't. But we lose again. Melo, Aldrich, Calderon, THJ, and Larkin fought hard. Too many guys on the bench in suits, not enough talent on the court. This team, this friggin team. Lottery ball has never been so strong in the orange and blue.

Amazing. For a team that lacks much talent and with all the losses... We are in almost every game... Just blow it the final minutes.

I like Aldrich too. He can score.

tiger0330

Legend
I said the Knicks may not win another one until JR and Shump are back. They did put up a fight against a Kings team with Cousins back so great but an OT loss sets up that Portland game as a laugher. Thanks for your in game comments they're great.