Isaiah Hartenstein Thread

Kiyaman

Legend
Free agent center Isaiah Hartenstein has agreed to a two-year, $16 million-plus deal with the New York Knicks ....

Kiyaman

Legend
How well are Isaiah Hartenstein passing-skills ....

[

Isaiah Hartenstein is a really good big-man passer. Great feel for the game, quick decision-maker, makes plays out of the short roll. Gives the Knicks a new look on offense

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend

I could see it now ....
The Knicks 2nd unit lineup of
D.Rose
Quickley
Cam
Obi
and Hart
Being the Knicks best lineup another season LOL

How in the hell can you sign this guy when Cousin and Kornet are available??
This is what I mean by incompetent and stupidity.
The Knicks are sitting with two center that don?t have a jumper and you sign this bum!!
This is what I?m expected to cheer and pull for?? I can?t be a part or follow incompetent and stupidity.
I will not under any circumstances pull or cheer for this team until all of the cancer is GONE!!

Kiyaman

Legend
How in the hell can you sign this guy when Cousin and Kornet are available??
This is what I mean by incompetent and stupidity.
The Knicks are sitting with two center that don?t have a jumper and you sign this bum!!
This is what I?m expected to cheer and pull for?? I can?t be a part or follow incompetent and stupidity.
I will not under any circumstances pull or cheer for this team until all of the cancer is GONE!!

Cousin & Kornet NBA career has been over years ago, because their performance need a center in their lineup. The two so-call centers live on the perimeter on offense, and are weak defenders in the paint on defense.

Wsup Dark .... Have u ever watched the Original Dream Team in the Olympics beat all their opponents by 40 to 50 point margins. Dave Robinson & Ewing never shot any 3-ball shots in the Olympics, but all their opponents centers shot 3-ball shots.

The New NBA is PHONEY! It reminds me of the old Euro-Teams basketball.
The old NBA teams average 15 to 20 3's a game.
In the New NBA teams are averaging 40 to 50 3's a game.
In the old NBA the head coaches selected certain players to shoot 3's, and the majority of NBA teams back then shot 3's in the the 2nd half of the game, or when the shot clock forced a player to shoot 3's.
Today's New NBA the majority of teams first shot to start the game are a 3 ball shot.

Would u like to have a 7'0 Durant, who was guiding the USA Olympic team to a Bronze medal, before Holiday & Booker showed up? The same 7'0 Durant that got swept in the first round.

Isaiah Hartenstein has showed Big Man talent/skills in the NBA by always keeping the ball above his shoulders, great passing skills after grabbing a defensive rebound, set great full screens & picks for teammates, Box-out well, Plus defends well in the paint to make Knicks opponents think twice on inside scoring.
Weakness .. FT shooting 70%

MitchRob
Hartenstein (10 x better than Noel)
Sims
I wish we could've kept F/C Taj Gibson, and traded Randle !!!

The Knicks will have the same problem as last season ....
SG- Barrett
SG- Fournier
SG- Quickley
SG- Grimes
And 42nd pick SG Keels

Cousin & Kornet NBA career has been over years ago, because their performance need a center in their lineup. The two so-call centers live on the perimeter on offense, and are weak defenders in the paint on defense.

Wsup Dark .... Have u ever watched the Original Dream Team in the Olympics beat all their opponents by 40 to 50 point margins. Dave Robinson & Ewing never shot any 3-ball shots in the Olympics, but all their opponents centers shot 3-ball shots.

The New NBA is PHONEY! It reminds me of the old Euro-Teams basketball.
The old NBA teams average 15 to 20 3's a game.
In the New NBA teams are averaging 40 to 50 3's a game.
In the old NBA the head coaches selected certain players to shoot 3's, and the majority of NBA teams back then shot 3's in the the 2nd half of the game, or when the shot clock forced a player to shoot 3's.
Today's New NBA the majority of teams first shot to start the game are a 3 ball shot.

Would u like to have a 7'0 Durant, who was guiding the USA Olympic team to a Bronze medal, before Holiday & Booker showed up? The same 7'0 Durant that got swept in the first round.

Isaiah Hartenstein has showed Big Man talent/skills in the NBA by always keeping the ball above his shoulders, great passing skills after grabbing a defensive rebound, set great full screens & picks for teammates, Box-out well, Plus defends well in the paint to make Knicks opponents think twice on inside scoring.
Weakness .. FT shooting 70%

MitchRob
Hartenstein (10 x better than Noel)
Sims
I wish we could've kept F/C Taj Gibson, and traded Randle !!!

The Knicks will have the same problem as last season ....
SG- Barrett
SG- Fournier
SG- Quickley
SG- Grimes
And 42nd pick SG Keels

Wsup Kiya... I agree with you about Cousin current defensive lapse because of injuries. Now Kornet is a different story because I have seen him out defending the arc and switching on smaller guards. Both are better offensive options than Hartenstein. Maybe you forget but Kornet lead the SEC in blocks and 3's his senior year... I think. As for Cousin, he brings to the table what D.Rose mean to this team. Cousin would be a very good 1st or 2nd options and go to player in the clutch if you needed a basket.

Not sure why you like Gibson so much and what he did for the Knicks. I was never sold on signing him to begin with and not when we need offensive from the center position. When to talk about career being over with Gibson definitely fit the bill.

And I don't understand why trade Randle?? He maybe a mistake but not one you can't live with until the another/better options are found.

Not sure why you want to keep Q & Obi?? Obi I would keep for the time being and it not that I'm sold on him. I just think maybe there is a better way to use him. As for Q, I serve no useful purpose. He not a PG and not a SG. He is more of a problem because he thinks he hot all of the time. His defense is questionable also. Grimes fit in the same boat with Q. They are players that want to be seen by shooting very time they touch the ball. NOT Good!!

Not sure why you want to keep MRob and Simms?? Both have no offensive game/Jumper. Now let me say this about Simms. I see him put the ball on the floor in a SL game and it liked decent. Now I think that was against Chicago but everybody on the Knicks team look good in that game. I wouldn't have resigned MRob. Signing a player that hasn't taken a jump shot in 3 years is very troubling. Lob's and put backs is worth that in today's game?

Cousin and Kornet would be on the Knicks if I have any say in the matter. The both could have signed very little or nothing and would get more offensive.

But who you going to really MISS.... Is Burks!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Dark .. Taj Gibson were a great player/coach for the Knicks young-core players the past 3 seasons.
When a team have two great veterans that master the pickNroll in today's game like D.Rose & Taj, plus show strong leadership towards the young-core players .. A good winning President of a team keeps them two on the roster, until they are ready to become coaches.
The Knicks already missed-out on two great head coaches they draft in Mark Jackson and Charlie Ward.

MitchRob & Sims will never develop a jumper when you have PG Randle controlling the ball on every offensive possession for 40 minutes a game the past 3 Knicks season. Something we Knicks fans cannot forget bout PG Randle's passing-skills averaging 4 turnovers a game the past 3 seasons, especially in the 4th quarter, scary!
PG Randle didn't work any offensive plays for MitchRob to score throughout MitchRob's ending contract season.
Did you know, MitchRob had to grab 4 offensive-rebounds a game last season to be able to average 4 FGA per game playing in a lineup having Randle & Barrett controlling the ball on offense. SAD!
I recall a couple seasons ago the Brooklyn Nets Durant & Kyrie ball-hogging did the same as Randle/Barrett to their Nets center Jarrett Allen, Allan's FGA were always the same as how many offensive-rebounds he grabbed a game.
The Center Jarrett Allen 67 FG% average 10 FGA per game on the Cleveland Cavs having a ball-movement play-maker PG-Darius Garland offensive tactics in the rotation to lead Cavs to a 44 win season.

Quickley's type of skills/talents as a combo-guard, and quick release jumper has been getting more creative on offense each season to become a keeper throughout his rookie contract.
Obi Toppin's run n gun plus above the rim athletics are a fan-favorite, that need to practice his 12' to 16' ft jumper, plus master his pick n roll with Quickley or Brunson the next two seasons.

Oh Yeah ... I miss Bullocks 2-Way hustle !!!