No more excuses : D`Antoni has to go

Scipio

Benchwarmer
This is it folks. I`m sick of the excuses. Mike No D`Toni has to go.

I`m sick of the clueless offence that we run even with two of the best scorers in the game.

I`m sick of non-existent defence.

I`m sick of seeing undersized power forwards playing centre and being destroyed by opposing centres.

Last night and on Sunday night we made Tyler Hansborough look like Blake Griffin.

We have two of the best scorers in the lleague, we have the second best rookie in the league and we have a top point guard who is one of the best floor generals in the NBA and yet we are still being beaten by the like of cleaveland and Indiana. It`s just not good enough.

I`m sick of hearing that we need time to gel. We are actually getting worse and not better.

He has to go, he must go otherwise the Knicks will waste Amare and Melo whilst in their prime and we will still have nothing but clueless, defenceless basketball.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
This is it folks. I`m sick of the excuses. Mike No D`Toni has to go.

I`m sick of the clueless offence that we run even with two of the best scorers in the game.

I`m sick of non-existent defence.

I`m sick of seeing undersized power forwards playing centre and being destroyed by opposing centres.

Last night and on Sunday night we made Tyler Hansborough look like Blake Griffin.

We have two of the best scorers in the lleague, we have the second best rookie in the league and we have a top point guard who is one of the best floor generals in the NBA and yet we are still being beaten by the like of cleaveland and Indiana. It`s just not good enough.

I`m sick of hearing that we need time to gel. We are actually getting worse and not better.

He has to go, he must go otherwise the Knicks will waste Amare and Melo whilst in their prime and we will still have nothing but clueless, defenceless basketball.

I couldn't agree with you more..I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. Everytime we are happy see the light at the end of the tunnel, we end up with a losing streak. Even when we had the former knick players, it was the same thing. When on a eight game winning streak, only to lose to cavs and end up struggling right after.

Yes the players have to be held accountable, But we don't have a coach who could do that to these players..That's a big problem ! I mean we are just God awful defensively. When I think there's hope that we are finally getting it..We end up losing 115 to 119 or 108 to 130 points..I mean are you kidding me ! Bring me back someone who can't teach defense. If we lose to memphis tomorrow, Boy is his days of being a head coach here are number. I mean if we barely make it to playoffs and get swept. Than yeah, I think it's time for a change . I think he'll be better off in Sacramento, milwuakee, a place where they could use an offensive coach..We clearly cannot continue to play like this it's so embarassing..Luckily we won't get shown on National t.v for a bit:boohoo:lol