Scenarios The Knicks Can Be Successful With Melo?

Kiyaman

Legend
why you doing this to yourself, man? come on, man. don't torture yourself like this. i will not allow myself to just stand by and let a fellow knicks fan torture himself like this.
you know that's not happening. the cavs will trade love and lebron will force them to go way way way over the cap before he comes here. cPaul doesn't want to come here. you know how many teams would bend over backwards for him? he's not going to come here.

So true .... NYK mismanagement hit a all time high this season from Phil to Melo tweet-tweet, a no playoff season having star players Rose/Melo KP/and Noah, than KP puts the icing on the cake at the end of the season by not showing up at the final team meeting as if he's the MAN!
After last season Phil has to become houdini in the offseason to pull a couple of stars out his hat.

Chris Paul is thinking like Durant did last offseason .. the only lottery team Chris Paul may sign up with are the new improve Thibs/Butler TimberWolves .. other than that look for FA to join-up together and sign on one of the previous play-off team to become one of the NBA president super-teams.

Broadway

All Star
CP3 doesn't even have us on his list of visits. Why do we do this every yr? They opt out for the same reasons all free agents opt out. CP3 just finished some business at the NBA Players Association headquarters, he's a figurehead for the association. He's doing this for his personal financial benefit nothing more, Spurs might have a chance but I doubt it.

Broadway

All Star
why you doing this to yourself, man? come on, man. don't torture yourself like this. i will not allow myself to just stand by and let a fellow knicks fan torture himself like this.
you know that's not happening. the cavs will trade love and lebron will force them to go way way way over the cap before he comes here. cPaul doesn't want to come here. you know how many teams would bend over backwards for him? he's not going to come here.

Exactly please stop doing this, please!

mafra

Legend
Former Knicks F Kenyon Martin thinks that Knicks fans are 'getting cheated,' per Newsday's Neil Best.

Martin was one of the prominent former NBA stars featured during the opening night of the BIG3 three-on-three league at the Barclays Center Sunday. He wasn't afraid to voice his opinions on the two New York teams saying both lack talent that the fans want to see.

"They appreciate good talent," Martin said, "and as of late the Knicks and Nets haven't had that. I'm saying both side, the talent level hasn't been there. So I think they're cheating the fans, man. I really do think the fans of Brooklyn and over the way [in Manhattan], man, they're getting cheated."

Martin believes the blame should be placed on the executives saying, "It starts up top, those guys picking the talent. you need to hold those guys accountable."