Shawne Williamssss!

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
For some weird reason shawne has been on MOA's sh*t list and has NOT been gettin the PT he deserves. Kid played his ass off in the limited minutes throughout the series. I wanna give MAD props to shawne and billy walker (first half any way) for showing up to play. I would be a happy man if shawne started game 4 and not landmine fields. Show shawne sum love.

To be honest, I would love to actually win a game and not get swept, but it might add a few years on my life if i dont have to see us get trashed in boston. No need to draw this crap out right??? Any way START SHAWNE Anfoni!

STAT1

Starter
I would start Walker because Shawne can't guard Ray Allen (not that Walker can either but he is at least quicker & more athletic). Landry needs to sit his butt on the bench, watch & learn, he's clearly not ready for the enormity of the playoffs. I would have Roger Mason the first G off the bench in game 4 (assuming Billups doesn't play & TD is starting again). Shawne would be the 6th man, he's got the versatility to play the 3 or the 4 & is our best scoring option out of the reserves so we'll need that when Melo & STAT are resting.

la2ny

Starter
Ta hell wit matchups, aint like it matters anymore. Might aswell play Shelden and Renaldo 2