STAT sprains knee... questionable

moneyg

Starter
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/210398/Stoudemire_Sprains_Right_Knee_Questionable_For_Sunday

Amare Stoudemire sprained his right knee in the New York Knicks’s 111-102 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Friday and is questionable for Sunday's game against the Pistons, The New York Daily News’ Frank Isola reported on Twitter.
The Knicks are in a rut, winning only twice in their last nine games, and losing Stoudemire -- their leading scorer, rebounder and shot blocker -- for any extended period of time would be a big blow as they try regain some momentum.

Read more: http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-01-29/amare-stoudemire-sprains-right-knee#ixzz1CSalQEBx

i know we all dont wanna see this....

amare.jpg

he listed a questionable but he needs to sit out if he is not near 100 percent... we need him for the long haul..

williams also supsepnded 1 game..

good thing next game is against detroit... they are all banged up...and bad

OUR LEADER CANT GO DOWN!!!!!

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
well luckily, our schedule from here through febuary isn't too tough. We face the mavs twice and heat once as well as the jazz. All the other teams are pretty beatable

petescud

Starter
Weird thing is that i was just wondering when Dantoni would give him a night off to see what the team will do, and to rest his legs. Now this. Anyway, why can't they give the Gov and AR some minutes in his absense

Weird thing is that i was just wondering when Dantoni would give him a night off to see what the team will do, and to rest his legs. Now this. Anyway, why can't they give the Gov and AR some minutes in his absense

Nice.. Now we have to throw two players into the fire whose combined confidence is way below 0..hope Stat isn't out long.. Chandler may also be out next game as well..

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Felton needs rest too...and so does Douglas.

I wouldn't mind this game being a test the current non-rotation guys. We might find something like we did Williams.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
**** questionable. Let him sit. I'd prefer .500 and 6th spot to a recurring injury that's under rested. We're 4 games ahead of Philly, and as mentioned have a bit of a friendlier schedule on the way.

The Gov and AR get their shot. I assume the 5 will be

Raylord
Fields
Cock
Chandler
The Beard

-Cpt Ray has to bring his offense along in STAT's absence.
-Gallo and Wil need to clean some windows
-Douglas needs to get his offense out of the potty/maintain high intensity D.
-The Gov needs to prove he can get some f'ing rebounds! Seriously.
-AR needs to prove that he's not a bench wench and not a moper. He's been abismal at every point of every minute on both ends this year. If this doesn't inspire the kid, then my faith is lost on him.

Denver and Minny will be watching you with interest, Anthony.

alg_randolph.jpg

If you want minutes, you want outta NY, you want some confidence etc. This is your window! Try not to F us in the A by playing like a muppet.

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks have no shot at making the playoffs w/o Stat. I hope he's OK. D'Antoni is an ass if he doesn't play AR now, I hope he steps up and plays out of his mind.

la2ny

Starter
If Stat sits we lose against Dallas flat out and against Detroit they aren't a cakewalk. Either way idw a recurring thing so I'd prefer he sit, but w/o him we really have no room 2 f**K up and some people need 2 step up MAJORLY..

This is one of the main reasons why you dont want to depend on this system with one Allstar player on it. Now the coach might be forced to play some guys he probably wasn't developing. Only if he would quit that talk show and spend that time slot on coaching up his roster.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
This is one of the main reasons why you dont want to depend on this system with one Allstar player on it. Now the coach might be forced to play some guys he probably wasn't developing. Only if he would quit that talk show and spend that time slot on coaching up his roster.

You cant depend on this system to win a championship at all. Even if you have 5 superstars on this team.
Basketball is all about defense and team effort. If u cant make any stops, if u never contest any shot, then you cant win, especially in the playoffs. Charles Barkley was right.

Someone please give me an example of a team winning the championship in the NBA with this system? I mean no other team had ever had a system like this besides Phoenix and D. Nelson`s teams which none of them won a championship.

D`Antoni would be a great assistant coach that would stretch the offense only.

It would be great if we can get in touch with JVG. The guy would be perfect for NYK.

And I hope Dantoni doesnt play STAT tonight. We dont want to get him injured so he could be done for his career.