The Big Cock & Michelle Trachtenberg

Scribbles

Rotation player
Michelle-Trachtenberg.jpg

Maybe you Gallo fans might want to stroll on down to Modells (234 W.42nd st) tomorrow, the 16th. He'll be there between 6 and 7 PM. Hopefully some of you guys can say something to him that will inspire him to play some real NY basketball. I would go but my dislike for this guy's game might tempt me to do something unforgivable. I don't know him as a person, and he might be an alright guy, but I don't think it will be worth the risk.

Anyway, enjoy and talk to the dude if you can...lawd knows he needs it.

KingCharles34

All Star
I heard she was interested in Amare first but then she saw the picture of him from espn the magazine and realized that she would prefer the big cock over the little cock. No homo, but for someone with such a small cock Amare has big balls on the basketball court. no homo.

iSaYughh

Starter
Maybe you Gallo fans might want to stroll on down to Modells (234 W.42nd st) tomorrow, the 16th. He'll be there between 6 and 7 PM. Hopefully some of you guys can say something to him that will inspire him to play some real NY basketball. I would go but my dislike for this guy's game might tempt me to do something unforgivable. I don't know him as a person, and he might be an alright guy, but I don't think it will be worth the risk.

Anyway, enjoy and talk to the dude if you can...lawd knows he needs it.

I'm going. And will be sure to ask what he thinks about you; honestly. :)