The Knicks Big 3 is more balanced then Miami's

Do you approve of the Carmello Trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iSaYughh

Starter
I hear you LA. I just think Durant has a lot of room to grow. He just so talented at that height. That dude could average 35 ppg in a season. Your right tho. He does fall in love w the three at times. I think he has this tendency because he can usually shoot over the man guarding him.

Melo has like 5 years/seasons on him. When Durant fully translates his skill set onto the court, and has it tamed....Plus gets an improved 5 for that team....35ppg and Jordan-like scoring titles extremely likely.

Even if we make Melo = Wade, and have Amare > Bosh...The difference between Lebron and anyone else on our team, or whoever will be, not named CP3...is so enormous it can't be described.

I'm still not sure how he manages to be underrated. Maybe bc he's such a douche. Lebron + a quality team is basically the Kobe = The Next Jordan talk...Except Lebron actually has Jordan's ability and once in a generation skills.

The scary thing is that if he had come here he'd prolly average a tripe double at least once, along with 30ppg scoring year in year out.

BUT, i agree w the thread still...we do have better balance and meshing of diverse skills...We need to play that up. Let's forget about copying MIA Big Three at this point. Let's surround Amare and Melo with the perfect 8man squad.

We are a 6th man, Center, and quality pg addition away. Conceivably we get all three before next season.

More than ever, we need Walsh in peak form and not having his dick touched by Dolan and Isiah, having his gm skills molested by those rodents.