Would you trade DRose

paris401

Starter
BOS is our only hope: Crowder and BKLYN's 2017 1st rounder is about as good as it can get. I doubt he will allow this tho.... Melo probably wants to outlast Phil in NY. Would he go to HOU or OKC? LAC? CLE?

I doubt that Houston.okc,clev will want him...paperclips, maybe, doc has no clue out in lala land with all that smog... the other side of the coin is...will Me-Lo agree... not at 24m... at this number he is vastly underpaid.. I think we are stuck with him...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Why would you trade Derick Rose? Any trade is just going to add salary to the books. He's got an expiring contract. Just let him go.
Knicks are headed back to the lottery.

mafra

Legend
Why would you trade Derick Rose? Any trade is just going to add salary to the books. He's got an expiring contract. Just let him go.
Knicks are headed back to the lottery.

never say never.... what if a team likes PHilly, who can absorb payroll, will send us Noel or Okafor?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
never say never.... what if a team likes PHilly, who can absorb payroll, will send us Noel or Okafor?

Philly can get more for their young talent. You've got to find a really dumb president to lock Rose into a long term contract. I can't think of a place other than NY where that would even be possible. One of the reasons I didn't want him here in the first place is the absolute worse thing that could happen his he plays like an all-star for his contract year then we lock an injury prone player to a long term deal. If Melo/Rose can get the team into the playoffs this year they probably never will. I would let Rose go or trade him for a bag of chips and some Scooby snacks. Trade everyone not named Porzingis for players under 27 years of age, one or two vets from San Antonio or another winning team and draft picks.

paris401

Starter
who in their rite mind is going to trade for rose, when u can pick him up at the end of the year for 150m.... haha

Broadway

All Star

Philly signed are you ready for this...ready, okay here it goes

CHASON RANDLE!!!!

They don't need Rose anymore their team is trending up

Kiyaman

Legend
Rose is not a problem bc we have Jennings .. our losses come from PG ISO-Melo leading the point when we need a real PG calling the shots on offense plus controlling the offensive tempo in the game.