NBA 2k11 question

KingCharles34

All Star
Mines not connected to the internet but I updated the rosters and i just beat the Bucks by 15 :)

Now im 27 and 29, in 8th place in the East :(

I started off playing on pro but I've played most of the games on all-star level

I was turrrble with Billups Amare, Melo, and Fields led the way for me :)

*edit*

I can honestly say its great playing with this team. I've been playing the 2k games since the first 2k came out for Dreamcast and 2k10 was the first one i didnt cop. I was fed up with the Knicks and Duhon. It was a treat even before the trade, now im gonna be eatin good

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Hopefully it does get updated tomorrow. I play for an online tem up league and we got the Knicks. Unfortunately I play center. LoL I was tearing shit up with Mozgov and randolph as my back up. Now I got Turiaf and Shelden Williams. My boy got Amare and now he got Extra E as his back up. Melos back up will be Brewer. Fields and Walker at the 2. Billups and TD at the point. We are 4-1.

p0nder

Starter
Sick. i did the rosters myself the night of the trade, but i'm looking forward to updating it officially.

on a side note, who plays on xbox 360 and wants to play a few games? My GT is NaMWoK but the friends list is full so you'll need to send me a PM so i can open a spot for ya.

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
Sick. i did the rosters myself the night of the trade, but i'm looking forward to updating it officially.

on a side note, who plays on xbox 360 and wants to play a few games? My GT is NaMWoK but the friends list is full so you'll need to send me a PM so i can open a spot for ya.

It updated on ps3

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I always played as the knicks and now when I tried playing some dude was a sore loser when I was up by 24. And called me a "bandwagon, superstar chasing mother****er." Pissed me off. Billups had a triple double in that game btw.