The Nets Got Deron Williams

Wargames

Starter
dudes forced us to pay full price and tax for Melo and then get Deron Williams at a good price!>>> man when do we play these punks again. its war

moneyg

Starter
It Is On Like ****ing Donkey Kong! Were Gonna Kick Your Ass You Second Rate Mother ****ers!

ChrisMannixSI

Source confirms @WojYahooNBA and @Al_Iannazzone reports: Deron Williams has been traded to New Jersey in three team deal.

i could see the same thing happening with d will as melo.. the nets will put out that contract extension after this season to see if d will will bite.

if not, i can see them trying to flip him to us....

cp3 is happy now.. cuz he know he will be a knick come 2012

The Nets are going to be scary. They have alot of young talent and like 50 first round picks. now they have this guy to build around?

Deron vs Melo and Amare

hmmm

knicksin60

Starter
A superstar PG who has a team of nothing but role players to distribute the ball to.

The Nets are now the Phoenix Suns of the Eastern Conference.

KingofNy

Starter
It will be bittersweet when we scoop him up after his year and a half after he doesn't sign with the Nets. It will feel good to stick it to their Russian piece of crap owner.

Wargames

Starter
i could see the same thing happening with d will as melo.. the nets will put out that contract extension after this season to see if d will will bite.

if not, i can see them trying to flip him to us....

cp3 is happy now.. cuz he know he will be a knick come 2012

I mean that is cool but who knows where his Knees are by then..... ehh F it lets go knicks. Also I don't quite understand how proky hopes to win over NY B-ball fans by becoming the Red Sox of Brooklyn.

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
Man everyone now saying the nets will be better than the knicks in the long run LOL

haters gonna hate.

KingofNy

Starter
They basically traded two good players for Deron Williams for a year. I don't think that it was that great of a trade. If Williams agreed to extend with the Nets than maybe, but people are all just assuming that he's going to be there long term. Williams could easily still sign with us in 2 years.

knicksin60

Starter
Not really.

Unlike Nash Williams is the Best PG in the NBA and has Brook Lopez, and Anthony Morrow.

Williams will make them a better team no doubt, but unless the Nets acquire another superstar in the next year and a half they will be an 8th place team in the Eastern Conference at best.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Brook Lopez is a bust, I dont know what pushed Deron Williams to go play for a really shitty team. I mean Utah right now, at least, will probably make the playoffs in the West. The NETS dont even have a chance to make the playoffs.

I guess the Russian guy is a real businessman. He really made us give a lot for Carmelo, but we are still a better team now.

So NETS are not even our RIVALS, **** them.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Brook Lopez is a bust, I dont know what pushed Deron Williams to go play for a really shitty team. I mean Utah right now, at least, will probably make the playoffs in the West. The NETS dont even have a chance to make the playoffs.

I guess the Russian guy is a real businessman. He really made us give a lot for Carmelo, but we are still a better team now.

Pushed D WILL? He is a player with zero say where he got traded. (unless he signed an extension. Doubt that)

It wasnt his choice. The Utah media is reporting he didnt know anything about it and that he is stunned. Hes refusing to do interviews and is pretty mad.

KingofNy

Starter
Williams will make them a better team no doubt, but unless the Nets acquire another superstar in the next year and a half they will be an 8th place team in the Eastern Conference at best.

+1

Not to mention they basically gave up everything they we're going to give for Anthony for Williams:

2 First Rd Picks
Favors
Harris
3 Mil

All that for a 1 year rental. Talk about really sticking it to the Nets if we can manage to scoop him up after his contract. Now that would be sweet because you have to know he's not staying in NJ. The Nets suck. This was a drastic move made by an owner that's p*ssy hurt because he lost out on Melo.