Is Anthony Carter the answer at backup PG?

Do any of these choices appeal to you more than Anthony Carter as our backup PG?

• Total voters

STAT1

Starter
Just wondering what you all feel about Anthony Carter's performance in his 1st game as a Knick tonight? I thought he made some good plays defensively but offensively he left much to be desired. I've come up with a list of some possible backup solutions that are available for us to sign on minimum level deals. Do any of these guys appeal to you more than AC does as our backup PG for the rest of the season & the playoffs?:

Anthony Johnson
- ties with Donnie Walsh at Indiana; respected veteran PG that knows how to orchestrate an offense & can knock down an open 3; has plenty of experience in postseason play (drawback: he's 37 yo)

Jamaal Tinsley
- ties with Donnie Walsh at Indiana; experienced pick & roll PG enjoyed success with Jermaine O'Neal running it for the Pacers (drawbacks: not ideal for an uptempo style game; maturity issues; not a good 3 pt shooter; ties with Isiah Thomas)

Javaris Crittenton - still young only 24 years old with some upside potential; great size for a PG - 6'5", 200 lbs - will prevent MDA from going back to the midget backcourt of TD & Carter; currently averaging 13.4 pts / 8.4 ast / 4.4 reb / 2.4 stl in the NBDL (drawback: maturity issues; horrible 3 pt shooter)

Sherron Collins
- still young at 23 yo; was a respected leader at Kansas U; quick enough to push the tempo; good 3 pt. shooter from college 3 (drawback: undrafted & cut by Bobcats - may not be NBA calibre?)

Chucky Atkins - experienced vet; teammate of Chauncey on the Pistons championship squad; good 3 pt shooter; solid defender (drawback: he's 37 yo)

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Anthony Carter played some amazing D on Wade. It really brought him out of his game. I think he's earned the back-up PG spot for at least a little while.

STAT1

Starter
Anthony Carter played some amazing D on Wade. It really brought him out of his game. I think he's earned the back-up PG spot for at least a little while.

I think he has earned at least a few more games in the rotation but I really can't stand to see him playing with TD in the same backcourt, it leaves us so small & gives the other team a huge mismatch they can try to exploit. I think AC & Chauncey played better together once Douglas got taken out. I don't mind playing either 1 of those guys but would really like to avoid playing both at the same time.

IMO if we had to choose a replacement option I'd probably opt for Anthony Johnson even at his age. He's always been solid for every team he's played for & knows how to orchestrate in pressure situations. I really like Crittenton but u can't play a PG in MDA's system that can't knock down 3's.

skisloper

Starter
I think no more changes....
would like to see what Mason has in him....he stepped up for the Spurs for a short period of time maybe he can do the same for us...

Carter is also good for the locker room and we need veterans...

No more changes....Jeffries is the last piece and lets see how we do.

STAT1

Starter
I think no more changes....
would like to see what Mason has in him....he stepped up for the Spurs for a short period of time maybe he can do the same for us...

Carter is also good for the locker room and we need veterans...

No more changes....Jeffries is the last piece and lets see how we do.

We're still a small team even with the addition of JJ Skinny. I think we should have added another bigman, but at least Shelden saw a little run tonight maybe him & Jeffries can hold down the fort tho Jeffries is not a good rebounder.

skisloper

Starter
We're still a small team even with the addition of JJ Skinny. I think we should have added another bigman, but at least Shelden saw a little run tonight maybe him & Jeffries can hold down the fort tho Jeffries is not a good rebounder.

Lets just hope a strong gust of win does not blow jeffries over...dude needs to eat