Playoff seed

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
I think we are only 4-5 games back of ATL. I think we can get the 5th seed at the end of the season. What do you guys think, we have a huge shoot with melo and stat then now billups leading the way.

KingofNy

Starter
I think we are only 4-5 games back of ATL. I think we can get the 5th seed at the end of the season. What do you guys think, we have a huge shoot with melo and stat then now billups leading the way.

I think people need to hold their horses and that us fans are setting themselves up for failure. It's not like we blew out Miami or anything and we just lost to Cleveland. Billups could of easily missed that long 3 and we would all be talking about what we need to fix. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we played well at the end of the second and 4th quarter yesterday and that we finally started to play defense but I don't see our guys playing with the same intensity during the "not so big" games.

IMO we need to take it one game at a time and hope that our guys gel enough to MAKE the playoffs. Let's see if we can beat Cleveland again next week and then maybe we'll talk about moving up a seed or two. Honestly everytime I think our organization takes a step up, they go and take two steps down the following day/game. Today's step down was buying out Brewer for even analyzing his talent. That was a dumb, dumb, dumb move.

diddy_nyc

Rookie
there's about 26 games left in the season. My crystal ball tells me we'll be 18-8 over the next 26, ending the season in either the 4th or 5th seed. We're a better team from our first half and we're going into the second with attitude!

Sage

Rotation player
I don't think we'll leap the Hawks at this point, which I've got no issue with. I tihnk we match up with the Bulls better than any other top 4 team.