Knicks just waived Azubuike....

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
What the ****!....I was hoping to see these guys play, and no luck.

I know there is a buyout thread, but i figured this affects the Knicks fans directly.

masterreborn

Benchwarmer
...The Knicks give up on their players to quick. If they aren't playing up to expectations, they are banned from the team. Give em a chance. I know we passed up some good role players. Damn Knicks.

knicksin60

Starter
This could only mean one thing...that Donnie Walsh is going to make a big splash.Crossing my fingers :crossfingers: and hoping that it's Marcus Camby.

KingofNy

Starter
This could only mean one thing...that Donnie Walsh is going to make a big splash.Crossing my fingers :crossfingers: and hoping that it's Marcus Camby.

Camby just started last night for Portland....He's not going anywhere.

I would jump up and down if we ended up getting Camby back. I don't understand why we cut proven starters/6th man's instead of guys like Balkman and Rautins. I just don't get it.

KingofNy

Starter
@TommyDeeTKB
earl Barron plucked by Bucks...names in the Knicks mix for bigs include ex-Buck dan gadzuric and D-Leaguer Vernon Goodridge

LOL... Getting rid of proven guys for garbage. Nice.

la2ny

Starter
@TommyDeeTKB
earl Barron plucked by Bucks...names in the Knicks mix for bigs include ex-Buck dan gadzuric and D-Leaguer Vernon Goodridge

LOL... Getting rid of proven guys for garbage. Nice.
permanent-facepalm-facepalm-fail-pigeon-demotivational-poster-1260284257.jpg

AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy
Chicago is still the frontrunner to sign Rasual Butler, but keep in mind that he has been friends with Carmelo Anthony since middle school.
6 minutes ago