Anyone know where to buy Melo M7s for Cheap?

knicksin60

Starter
I don't even know where to find a Melo jersey at its regular price.I went to the NBA store on fifth avenue the other day and it was closed down.

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
I don't even know where to find a Melo jersey at its regular price.I went to the NBA store on fifth avenue the other day and it was closed down.
store.nba.com?
I want to buy a Melo shirt, but I know that he might be changing his number so I don't know if I should buy it right now.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
store.nba.com?
I want to buy a Melo shirt, but I know that he might be changing his number so I don't know if I should buy it right now.

Where did you hear that??? Why the heck would he take #7 temporarily. A clever ploy to sell a boatload of Melo jerseys?

And it seems like online retailers have plenty available. I plan on copping myself the black-orange one soon, maybe an away (or blacked-out) Stat jersey too.

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
Where did you hear that??? Why the heck would he take #7 temporarily. A clever ploy to sell a boatload of Melo jerseys?

And it seems like online retailers have plenty available. I plan on copping myself the black-orange one soon, maybe an away (or blacked-out) Stat jersey too.
He said that he's going to try to get permission to wear 15 I believe. I hope they don't allow him to wear a retired jersey number because that defeats the purpose of retiring jerseys.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
They also have Jordans for sale at the Nike store in Woodbury; maybe you can call ahead and see what kind of selection they have. It's sort of hit and miss out there but you can find unbelievable deals sometimes of course.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i went to the footlocker by my house and they didnt have them only place i saw was footlocker.com and their 129. im about to get the black ones loll.