Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Amare Stoudemire

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Chauncy Billups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jared Jeffries!

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
in big 2s, or in some case 3s, yeah you have 3 or 2 stars. But only one can be your SuperStar

For EX

LA with Gasol and Kobe
Superstar: Kobe

Suns with Nash and Amare
SuperStar: Nash

Bulls with Boozer, Rose and Noah
Superstar: D.Rose

Bulls with Pippen Rodman and Jordan
Superstar: Mike

Knicks with Amare and Carmelo
Superstar: ?????

I personally think Carmelo because hes Carmelo! top scorer in the NBA, has the talent to be the 2nd, or 3rd best player in the leauge, 2nd best scorer in the leauge behind Kobe, Gotta give it to Melo!

Chose Amare only because he was the first to come to our team.. If it wasn't for him we don't have Melo and are still a shit team.. It's probably Melo tho.

KingCharles34

All Star
i like jeffries also he's a 3 point threat and can defend he reminds me of Oscar Roberson

Exactly. Hence the reason why he has the most votes so far. Its tough to guard a 6'11 guy that can hit the 3, penetrate, dish, and post up. Hes got a complete game and Im still confused why he got snubbed from the all star game again

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Chose Amare only because he was the first to come to our team.. If it wasn't for him we don't have Melo and are still a shit team.. It's probably Melo tho.

I agree that if it wasnt for Amare we wouldnt have Melo, but Melo is definatley the Super Star of the bunch. Melo has always been the #1 option on every team he's been on while Amare has really never been the #1 option except for the first 4-5 months here in NY.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I would say Melo just because of career totals and clutch performances. STAT could be the "superstar" on any given night though.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Exactly. Hence the reason why he has the most votes so far. Its tough to guard a 6'11 guy that can hit the 3, penetrate, dish, and post up. Hes got a complete game and Im still confused why he got snubbed from the all star game again

:pong::pong::pong::pong::pong::barf:

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
Wade and Bron are both superstars, but if I had to pick one it would be Melo. Amare has been playing better than Melo as of late, but I'll still give Melo the nod.

KingCharles34

All Star
Im dying here Jeffries has 5 votes now :lol::lol::lol:

Amare. You guys are crazy. He started this era.

realistically, i agree with this. He showed tremendous leadership since the beginning. I had no idea he was this much of a leader, i guess he never got his chance playing with Nash

KingCharles34

All Star
Carmelo hasnt even played like he normally does yet, it might be because of his elbow and some of it is definitely because hes on a new team with another star that very close in talent to him.

Melo wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for Stoudemire, and by the way these are all things that have been said in other threads. Im not the original poster of these opinions but i do think they're on point like lights out toney Douglas

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
The poll does not lie

Jeffries is far and away the MVP of our team.

No man can do what he does. His versatlie skillset allows him to guard all 5 positions. Shit if you would make the All Defensive Team right now, just make it Jeffries Jeffries Jeffries Jeffries Jeffries. Same for All NBA 1st team.

Let's clone Jeffries 23 times and have A Jared Jeffries All Star Game.

Amare was the 1st one to bring star power back to the Knicks. 1st true star since Ewing; It's been a long time coming.

Melo was the 2nd star that followed the path that Amare paived. Melo is back home in New York; where he truly belongs.

Combinded? Amare Stoudemire & Carmelo Anthony make for two superstars.

Once we start to play as a team, hopefully before, or heading into the playoffs, these two stars will lead the way for the Knicks of the present; as well as the Knicks of the future.

As Knick fans, we're all on the verge of enjoying good times once again. It's only been 6 games with the new looked Knicks: The best as yet to come.