Crawford a Knick.... Finally!

JJtheKnick

Starter
this is great finaly crawford came to his sences. i cant wait to see him play with the knicks. what number you think he will wear?

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
He'll probably get #1 from Penny...
who knows but maybe not, maybe #2...

Imagine if the Knicks went small at certian points of games (for whatevr reason)

Kurt Thomas
Tim Thomas
Houston
Crawford
Stephon Marbury

They'd get killed on the boards but everyone on the above line up can score 15pts (KT) to 20+(everyone else) points

JJtheKnick

Starter
youadmireme2 said:
He'll probably get #1 from Penny...
who knows but maybe not, maybe #2...

Imagine if the Knicks went small at certian points of games (for whatevr reason)

Kurt Thomas
Tim Thomas
Houston
Crawford
Stephon Marbury

They'd get killed on the boards but everyone on the above line up can score 15pts (KT) to 20+(everyone else) points

no way hes is going to get number 1. thats pennys and it will always be.

yeaa truu but coem on its crawford but damn arnt Knicks giving a lil 2 mutch up they giving Mutumbo,Franky, Othella, and Trybanski idk i likeed Mutumbo he was nice blocker n can bak up Dampier and ranky is also good but we do get crawford and he should wear 1

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
yeaa truu but coem on its crawford but damn arnt Knicks giving a lil 2 mutch up they giving Mutumbo,Franky, Othella, and Trybanski idk i likeed Mutumbo he was nice blocker n can bak up Dampier and ranky is also good but we do get crawford and he should wear 1

You are out of your mind !:lol:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
finally, now i can rest on my last days 4 days of vacation.
not exactly thrilled about losing frank williams, he was a hell of a player and i'll miss him for sure

welcome to NY jamal!

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
yah, I thought IT loved Frank Williams especially since Frank was the ONLY Knick to show some sort of fight in him when Jason Kidd taunted him...
Anyone have a video of that?

JJtheKnick

Starter
the trade was great but we gave up frank. i still would have done it. but frank was a great backup PG. norris is the backup PG. is everyone comfortable.