PDA

View Full Version : Eddy Curry bought out by Minnesota - Should we be interested?

PhillyStackzFan85
Mar 07, 2011, 22:26
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6173198

We could use a legit 7'0 body for a low post presence. Eddy Curry hasn't played in a while but he was once a 20-7 big and still has the potential if on the right team. A force at center is hard to come by these days, and I'm confident Eddy Curry can be our final missing piece. Him and Stoudemire should match up great together, and Jeffries/Turiaf can be great bench role players instead of being forced to start.

It will also switch Stoudemire back to his natural PF position.

I see all these Marc Gasol and Deandre Jordan threads popping up, when we could get Eddy Curry TODAY to help bring a championship back to New York.

http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/990.jpg

la2ny
Mar 07, 2011, 22:28
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Your kidding right??????

....Rady......

Gray-me
Mar 07, 2011, 22:29
this is a great idea!! save that money for 2012!

JohnBoy11
Mar 07, 2011, 22:30
Under a more reasonable contract Curry would be great for this team. He has height and can block shots. He obviously wants to be back as a Knick and if we want to get a championship this year we need height.

Awesome Idea broski

KnicksFanFromQueens1985
Mar 07, 2011, 22:30
He's a spammer & a troll. Cant wait for this creep to get the perma/IP address ban.

PhillyStackzFan85
Mar 07, 2011, 22:31
He's a spammer & a troll. Cant wait for this creep to get the perma/IP address ban.

Dude I gave you rep and this is how you do me?....

We need a center, Eddy Curry is an available center.

Perfect fit really

JohnBoy11
Mar 07, 2011, 22:32
Why are you being so negative??? We need a BIG BODY and Turiaf needs minutes off. Curry would be excellent to bring back and knows the system well.

Dont be so cranky and pissed off all the time or your gunna get permabanned :alert:

JohnBoy11
Mar 07, 2011, 22:33
Dude I gave you rep and this is how you do me?....

We need a center, Eddy Curry is an available center.

Perfect fit really
He doesnt even appreciate the magnitude of what REP points really give you in overall spirituality and credibility on this awesome site.

He's a hater and negative.

Why is he even a Knicks fan again? :2cents::2cents:

Gray-me
Mar 07, 2011, 22:33

please contribute to a thread and stop spamming.

Landry Fields Dad
Mar 07, 2011, 22:35
Absolutely

PattyPat
Mar 07, 2011, 22:35
What are you nuts? Curry was just on the team and was a horrible piece of garbage.

Gray-me
Mar 07, 2011, 22:36
What are you nuts? Curry was just on the team and was a horrible piece of garbage.

he never had the weapons there tho! he could be the next shaq!

PhillyStackzFan85
Mar 07, 2011, 22:36
I have been discriminated against since the day I joined this site by KnicksFanFromQueens for know reason at all.

You know the word and people are rotten when you can't even attempt to generate reputation points before having someone attempt to ruin your rep power.

Gray-me
Mar 07, 2011, 22:37
I have been discriminated against since the day I joined this site by KnicksFanFromQueens for know reason at all.

You know the word and people are rotten when you can't even attempt to generate rep points before having someone attempt to ruin your reputation power.

it's really getting out of hand. i havent seen you make one derogetory post, while he just stalks and insult you and your family.

JohnBoy11
Mar 07, 2011, 22:39

You know the word and people are rotten when you can't even attempt to generate reputation points before having someone attempt to ruin your rep power.
Dude dont take his ****, he hacked your Myspace once and now wants to start drama all over again. He hates on people and spams day in and day out.

Dont leave this great board because of people like that. Bet you he doesnt even care about my grandmother dying. He's heartless.

PhillyStackzFan85
Mar 07, 2011, 22:41
Lets get back on topic though, take it to the Hangout thread if we need too since KnicksFanFromQueens attempted to hijack this thread.

I think it's realistic to say we could have Dwight Howard S&T'd to us for Eddy Curry once we unlock his untapped potential.

TampabundleofstixRappa
Mar 07, 2011, 22:41

It's the stigma of marrying women much bigger than you. Just keep up ur mad wraps yo. Bro Look @ my wife in my avatar.

KnicksWillRiseAgain
Mar 07, 2011, 22:42
Can you 3 just take this retardation off the site?

PhillyStackzFan85
Mar 07, 2011, 22:44

Whoa, no need to get personal.

JohnBoy11
Mar 07, 2011, 22:52
Excuse me but my son just so happens to be mentally handicapped and its nothing to joke about what so ever.

Have a soul and realize what you say before you do.

And this is the havoc of what KnicksFanFromQueens1985 is trying to make on this site. He's just not a humble person.

Crazy⑧s
Mar 07, 2011, 22:55
http://techbuddha.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/vader-fail.jpg

Proof that these net 'mos are not here for Knicks or basketball. First it was:

Rubio>>>>Billups

Now this.

StreetDreams21
Mar 07, 2011, 22:56
On the topic of the thread:

uhm, no.

and might I add, LOL.

That is all.

StreetDreams21
Mar 07, 2011, 22:59
Excuse me but my son just so happens to be mentally handicapped and its nothing to joke about what so ever.

Have a soul and realize what you say before you do.

And this is the havoc of what KnicksFanFromQueens1985 is trying to make on this site. He's just not a humble person.

The term "retarded" isn't meant to be an insult, it's a politically correct term. Just sayin'

PhillyStackzFan85
Mar 07, 2011, 23:00
The term "retarded" isn't meant to be an insult, it's a politically correct term. Just sayin'

So he was complimenting me?

In that case, I think Eddy Curry would be a retarded addition to the Knicks roster.

MusketeerX
Mar 07, 2011, 23:00
Lets get back on topic though, take it to the Hangout thread if we need too since KnicksFanFromQueens attempted to hijack this thread.

I think it's realistic to say we could have Dwight Howard S&T'd to us for Eddy Curry once we unlock his untapped potential.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say probably not...

StreetDreams21
Mar 07, 2011, 23:02
So he was complimenting me?

In that case, I think Eddy Curry would be a retarded addition to the Knicks roster.

No, that isn't that I said. I mean, when you refer to a special needs/mentally handicapped person as retarded, it's politically correct. It isn't meant to be an insult; society just makes it seem as such, so the only reason I said that was to clarify that he didn't need to be offended at that post.

JohnBoy11
Mar 07, 2011, 23:08
No, that isn't that I said. I mean, when you refer to a special needs/mentally handicapped person as retarded, it's politically correct. It isn't meant to be an insult; society just makes it seem as such, so the only reason I said that was to clarify that he didn't need to be offended at that post.
He meant it too insult me and my child. He doesnt no what its like having a dead grandmother whos picture you cant look at and a mentally challenged child who only likes to color.

And btw SAILOR MOOOONNNN!!!!!!?? :beer::beer::beer::alert::alert::alert::alert::afr o::afro:

StreetDreams21
Mar 07, 2011, 23:22
He meant it too insult me and my child. He doesnt no what its like having a dead grandmother whos picture you cant look at and a mentally challenged child who only likes to color.

And btw SAILOR MOOOONNNN!!!!!!?? :beer::beer::beer::alert::alert::alert::alert::afr o::afro:

I'm preeeettty sure he didn't know about your child before that comment, bro.

And yes.

PizzaLover
Mar 08, 2011, 00:16
It's only a matter of time before he'd dominate.

JohnBoy11
Mar 08, 2011, 00:21
I'm preeeettty sure he didn't know about your child before that comment, bro.

And yes.
LOL Nice.

and dude he insulted me and my poor child, thats at the least a temporary ban.

iJoe
Mar 08, 2011, 00:44
haha gooo mods!

knicksin60
Mar 08, 2011, 01:28
Same poster with three different accounts spamming this forum for the past week.

Good job finally getting rid of him!

KnicksFanFromQueens1985
Mar 08, 2011, 02:03
Also be sure to ban "Gray-Me & JackBower". They're the same person too. Thats the last of them.

KnicksFanFromQueens1985
Mar 08, 2011, 02:08
Also ban LandryFieldsDad. Jesus Christ... Two or three people (online buddy's) managed to create 10 or so accounts. An IP address ban will eliminate them all. Thank you Rady.

rady
Mar 08, 2011, 03:06
Just a thanks to everyone who didn't bite on these guys' fraud. It made it easier for me to take out the trash. There are still a couple under watch, just ignore them, don't feed the trolls.