you think I would give up that easily This coach HAS to go

Did any one see the report on knicksonline.com

how he called the pacers loss a horror show ?

and detailed that on the offensive end players were lowering their heads and driving to the rim lol

when they scored 131 on the jazz thats how they won and the coach loved it

why not publicly address defense, and how we gave the pacers 106 pnts worth of easy baskets, turned tyler H bro into an all star

and did so with out granger on the floor. :boohoo::barf::alert:

jzero29

Rotation player
defense!

what defense?
the knicks need to clamp down to show they can. they need to start shutting crappy teams down and lighting them up. establish themselves as a real contender not a middle of the road team. losing to the pacers? and the cavs...pathetic.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
5 star thread

Everyone knows I agree with this thread. Quick question of the 5 star thread. How does one become a 5 star thread. My 15 championship team got it, but at one point I believe it had more posts than some other threads and didn't even have one star.

Am I wrong, is it just post count?

nyk_nyk

All Star
Pacers played some gread defense against us and MDA didnt know how to adjust to it. The players were also very sluggish (from what???) but still its the coach's responsibility to light a fire under his players or get guys off the bench whos ready to play.

Also, TD has waay too much freedom on offense and I think that's a big problem. At times he doesn't even get the ball to Amare or Melo and he ends up taking a shot. What exactly is his role? The ball should ALWAYS touch our main guys hands at least once every possession unless its an easy fast break.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Personally I can't stand watching teams not play defense, especially my team (Knicks, obviously). It takes the fun and passion out of the game and is frustrating as hell to watch it.

Whether you agree with me or not is one thing on what kind of basketball you enjoy, but there's no denying that you can NOT win a Championship without defense, its just not going to happen.

We all know that this Knicks team is not complete, and the parts they do have are just getting use to playing with eachother. I don't think anyone expects them to be firing on all cylinders now, that takes time, but do we have the right coach in place to eventually get them to where they need to be? Judging by D'Antoni's style and previous team in PHX you would have to say no.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Everyone knows I agree with this thread. Quick question of the 5 star thread. How does one become a 5 star thread. My 15 championship team got it, but at one point I believe it had more posts than some other threads and didn't even have one star.

Am I wrong, is it just post count?

That was definitely a five star thread dude..