Root of our failures

Blas

Benchwarmer
What has been the most common denominator throughout these years during our failures as a franchise?

Dolan.

It will always be our problem. The Melo trade smells of him. I do not believe Walsh would have ever given up all of the players for him. LJ4tplay pointed this out on the boards and I completely agree with him and give him his credit. I want to expand on it.

Bad ownership is going to continue to ruin the Knicks. And there are sports teams that prove that no matter what you do, ownership will destroy your franchise.

LA Clippers
Washington Redskins
Oakland Raiders

These are just some of the teams.

We could have Keven Pritchard and Phil Jackson running the ship, but as long as Dolan owns the Knicks we aren't winning anything.

Blaming D'antoni, Donnie, Melo, STAT, etc doesn't matter in the end. Because these guys cannot fix our problems.

Can we do anything about it? I'm not sure. Not buying tickets and watching games means we do not support our players we care about. Its not like we can force Dolan to sell.

Think about it. Am I wrong? I could be.

Toons

is the Bo$$
yeah, ur wrong.
in a year, we got melo, billups, amare....

yea, bad ownership....

bad ownership is drafting darko milicic over carmelo anthony after your team wona title.