Drunk Rant

New New York

Quiet Storm
Just our freaking luck (wow still managed to keep it Christ like despite the 3 long island Ice Teas) we are a damn embarassment once again!!!!

We have an owner who was dumb enough to force a trade that we had complete leverage on, only to watch our team actually take a step backwards

Now in theory The Knicks will look vastly different come playoff time but the game is not theorictical, its factual and the facts suggest that this non defensive, non rebounding, group of lucky scorers will get bounced out of the first round of the playoffs.

Now enetering this season that wouldve been ok, but the fact of the matter is that we traded 3/5 of our starting 5 away, thus the standard has risen, no Knick fan expected us to be a first round loser first time out with Amare and Stat. This reminds me too much of the Tim Thomas Van Horn trade that made us regress during the season with the hopes of being a better team the next which never manifested!!!!

Dantoni is a dumb idiot coach, look stupid Dantoni putting an undersized Cetner in works for spells, but should not be a long term solution based on the mismatch on the defense end. For every 3 we get from Shawn Williams, we give up 6 pts on offensive rebounds and other mismatches teams exploit with our lack of size.

Anyways Im still drunk and cant even proof read this, but sound the hell of Knicks nerds

Bring in Tyson Chandler and JVG at all cost to restore us

1st you bash Dolan for giving up 3 starters. Then you bash MDA for how THIS team is playing? I guess these players deserve no blame? MDA & Walsh were both against this trade.

I love this trade. We lost nothing to DEN; we gained.

Gallo will never become a top 10 star. Never. Gallo may never even become a top 50 player. NY gained a top 5 NBA superstar. Melo's lack of D' focus? Gallo was a horrid defender. Melo's also one of the best rebounding SF's around. Gallo can't rebound worth a lick. I hated Gallo's style of play. Predictable. Stand by the 3 point line, doing nothing, get hot for 1 game; & slump the next 2-3. Billups is the better 3 point shooter of the two.

Billups over Felton any day of the week & twice during the playoffs. He's a true team leader & veteran PG. His playoff experience is what we need during the playoffs.

Chandler was gone as a FA regardless.

Mozgov was only averaging 2 pts & 3 boards per. Not a loss. He'll be replaced by either Gasol, Jordan, Nene, Dalembert or Oden this offseason.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just our freaking luck (wow still managed to keep it Christ like despite the 3 long island Ice Teas) we are a damn embarassment once again!!!!

We have an owner who was dumb enough to force a trade that we had complete leverage on, only to watch our team actually take a step backwards

Now in theory The Knicks will look vastly different come playoff time but the game is not theorictical, its factual and the facts suggest that this non defensive, non rebounding, group of lucky scorers will get bounced out of the first round of the playoffs.

Now enetering this season that wouldve been ok, but the fact of the matter is that we traded 3/5 of our starting 5 away, thus the standard has risen, no Knick fan expected us to be a first round loser first time out with Amare and Stat. This reminds me too much of the Tim Thomas Van Horn trade that made us regress during the season with the hopes of being a better team the next which never manifested!!!!

Dantoni is a dumb idiot coach, look stupid Dantoni putting an undersized Cetner in works for spells, but should not be a long term solution based on the mismatch on the defense end. For every 3 we get from Shawn Williams, we give up 6 pts on offensive rebounds and other mismatches teams exploit with our lack of size.

Anyways Im still drunk and cant even proof read this, but sound the hell of Knicks nerds

Nice.

1st you bash Dolan for giving up 3 starters. Then you bash MDA for how THIS team is playing? I guess these players deserve no blame? MDA & Walsh were both against this trade.

I love this trade. We lost nothing to DEN; we gained.

Gallo will never become a top 10 star. Never. Gallo may never even become a top 50 player. NY gained a top 5 NBA superstar. Melo's lack of D' focus? Gallo was a horrid defender. Melo's also one of the best rebounding SF's around. Gallo can't rebound worth a lick. I hated Gallo's style of play. Predictable. Stand by the 3 point line, doing nothing, get hot for 1 game; & slump the next 2-3. Billups is the better 3 point shooter of the two.

Billups over Felton any day of the week & twice during the playoffs. He's a true team leader & veteran PG. His playoff experience is what we need during the playoffs.

Chandler was gone as a FA regardless.

Mozgov was only averaging 2 pts & 3 boards per. Not a loss. He'll be replaced by either Gasol, Jordan, Nene, Dalembert or Oden this offseason.

Optimism is great. However, results prove the stronger - in every circumstance.

There are as many holes in this post as there are in our defence.

To assume is to founder.

You've misconstrued things here.

You'll need to elaborate on what you've said to make your point stick as far as I see it. That just doesn't cut the mustard. :smokin:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;168403 said:
Nice.

Optimism is great. However, results prove the stronger - in every circumstance.

There are as many holes in this post as there are in our defence.

To assume is to founder.

You've misconstrued things here.

You'll need to elaborate on what you've said to make your point stick as far as I see it. That just doesn't cut the mustard. :smokin:

It's tough to keep up the quality when you post 26 times a day..

New New York

Quiet Storm

LOL I gotta not drink and post again LOL

Last edited:

petescud

Starter
ONly guy i miss is Chandler, who would had not been tendered a contract, thought on TV Walsh said he would...guess its part of the business (being a liar)