Anthony Randolph playing well with minny

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
at halftime,anthony randolph has ‎23 points 6 rebs 2 steals 1 assist against the mavs and they are down 2 points.
*rolls eyes*

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
makes you wonder what this kid could have become if he was given meaningful minutes.mike is a horrible talent evaluator.he can play shelden williams but he couldnt give randolph the time of day :barf:

makes you wonder what this kid could have become if he was given meaningful minutes.mike is a horrible talent evaluator.he can play shelden williams but he couldnt give randolph the time of day :barf:

Like I said in the other thread MDA thinks that if you cant shoot you're no good...

God were cursed

OFFICIALLY CLIPPERS EAST:barf:

I could see this coming a mile away. I was dead set against this kid being on the bench. I mean I know a highlight video accentuates the positives but this kid was looking like Shawn Kemp. The freaking RAIN MAN. Now we traded him for NOTHING...

Kiyaman

Legend
Im going to miss Bashing Celebrity coach Dantoni

Imagine the trade-value of AR on the deadline if Damnphony wouldve gave AR 24 minutes of playingtime every other game this season?

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
This is what I mean about Mike dantoni..he buries people on the bench!!
Why hasn't anthony carter or Walker played, it's unbelivable to me ?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm still not bought on him. A lot of us knew he could have this kind of game. He made so many bad plays early on the season when D'Antoni gave him a chance.

With that said he just made an excellent pass to Johnny Flynn for a fast-break bucket.

Mozgov I felt should have gotten playing time A LOT sooner. Randolph, I didn't feel that at all, I wanted to see him play, but that's it.

This is D'Antoni though, for all we know he did improve his decisions and he was too dumb to notice or care.

Who knows what would have happened if he played Mozgov and Randolph. We might not have traded for Melo and waited for the off-season.

I'm still not bought on him. A lot of us knew he could have this kind of game. He made so many bad plays early on the season when D'Antoni gave him a chance.

With that said he just made an excellent pass to Johnny Flynn for a fast-break bucket.

Mozgov I felt should have gotten playing time A LOT sooner. Randolph, I didn't feel that at all, I wanted to see him play, but that's it.

This is D'Antoni though, for all we know he did improve his decisions and he was too dumb to notice or care.

Who knows what would have happened if he played Mozgov and Randolph. We might not have traded for Melo and waited for the off-season.

I cant say either should have played over the other. I saw flashes in both players. Although I feel Moz is what we needed and continue to need more. MOA doesnt see it like we do. He'd rather start 5 guards if they can shoot.

God (please forgive me for using your name in vain) I hate this coach. :barf:

MusketeerX

Rotation player
I was saying this three months ago: "Give the kid a chance. You're going to ruin his trade value, in the very least."

No, D'Antoni won't coach out of his comfort zone and it cost us trade value and good talent.

Yep. I said it as soon as it looked like he was benched. You know once benched, bigs never see daylight with this abomination of a coach. Now you'll hear the MOA apologist say something like "but AR wasnt ready when he was with the Knicks". Which is senseless. If you look at the kids two years in GS its obvious he could have offered this team something.

Last edited:

petescud

Starter
I can see maybe trading this kid, but we let him go for no value cause coach wouldn't play him. We do everything backwards in this Dolan era organization

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
MDA is an idiot of a coach, he can't coach someone who can't shoot. What a mastermind, can someone please fire him and hire Mark Jackson as coach. Shit this thing is going so bad I want Isiah back!

STAT1

Starter
I can see maybe trading this kid, but we let him go for no value cause coach wouldn't play him. We do everything backwards in this Dolan era organization

That is the bothersome part of it all, it's not that we traded AR away obviously we got back a superstar talent in the deal & giving AR to Minny facilitated that move by getting them to take on Curry's contract, but all those pieces we gave up if AR was playing & given a chance to show he could do these kinds of things we might not have had to give up quite so much in that deal. Maybe we still have Gallo, Wilson, Mozgov or some of those picks back, or maybe we get something more back from Minny in the deal than Corey Brewer who we were just gonna buy out anyway? you just can't escape it the way AR was handled as a Knick was inexcusably negligent.